Would you do this?

Sole

Guest Dr. Doom
not for 500thats like not even a weeks wage lmfao
Do you two not have a concept of time yet? 2 hours is not longer than 1 week.
i think its more to do with, the task ur doing isnt really worth it for the money...
I know, but then they mentioned a weeks wage as if they would be hard done by if they only got a weeks wage from approximately 2 hours of acting..

Guest MessyGyal
i think its more to do with, the task ur doing isnt really worth it for the money...
I know, but then they mentioned a weeks wage as if they would be hard done by if they only got a weeks wage from approximately 2 hours of acting..
2 hours acting...on stage...in front of thousands of people.....looking a twat...and is it really 2 hours out of your day? travelling to the tv studios,time in makeup,rehersals f*ck all that for £500id rather work a week thanks

Guest Dr. Doom
2 hours acting...on stage...in front of thousands of people.....looking a twat...and is it really 2 hours out of your day? travelling to the tv studios,time in makeup,rehersals f*ck all that for £500id rather work a week thanks
Lets say a whole day (8 hours). You have to be really insecure to feel that you will become some sort of pariah if you do this.