Celine Dion>>>>_____

Numero001

Ok this will most prob bomb 'cause man dem dont like to show their softer side (and this is a statement) but she is f*cking sickHow can she be singing and look like shes miming because its effortless and every note on pointTrue proWhat other divas get your respect

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is has a huge following in JA, I was proper shocked
Yeah they lovvvvvveeee her. She gets forwards, but in Yard they respect real music innit, no fronts. From when they played Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, you know wha gwaanThey've played ballad's in young people dance's when its not time to go home.

Yeah they lovvvvvveeee her. She gets forwards, but in Yard they respect real music innit, no fronts. From when they played Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, you know wha gwaanThey've played ballad's in young people dance's when its not time to go home.
Yeah they love them power ballads, bare coversEven hear a few covers of some westlife song I think today in the barbers

Yeah they love them power ballads, bare coversEven hear a few covers of some westlife song I think today in the barbers
Daniel Beddingfield, the one that goes "I dont wanna run away but I cant help it I dont understand" was a big tune over there

lol they know hes bats yh? lol

p.s. ITV1 Saturday Night Diva's is what we're watchingI think Alicia Keys is meant to be on this as well, so if you man wanna see real sexyness on Saturday night, choon eeeenLeona Lewis, how did she not got signed before X Factor? AnRs slippingI dont even know if they know George is a little funny bwoy, still

Daniel Beddingfield, the one that goes "I dont wanna run away but I cant help it I dont understand" was a big tune over there
its only recently i realised how much he showered down on that tune you know *no homo*