Celine Dion>>>>_____

Numero001

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger
p.s. ITV1 Saturday Night Diva's is what we're watchingI think Alicia Keys is meant to be on this as well, so if you man wanna see real sexyness on Saturday night, choon eeeenLeona Lewis, how did she not got signed before X Factor? AnRs slippingI dont even know if they know George is a little funny bwoy, still
coz in real life leona is actually ugly .i met her time ago when she was a receptionist she was on face-pic. makeup makes her wat she is.trust me she aint nothign speciallooks wisebut when it comes to her voice shes probably the best uk female singer at the moment.alsolmfao at Jamelia shes swag.

p.s. ITV1 Saturday Night Diva's is what we're watchingI think Alicia Keys is meant to be on this as well, so if you man wanna see real sexyness on Saturday night, choon eeeenLeona Lewis, how did she not got signed before X Factor? AnRs slippingI dont even know if they know George is a little funny bwoy, still
coz in real life leona is actually ugly .i met her time ago when she was a receptionist she was on face-pic. makeup makes her wat she is.trust me she aint nothign speciallooks wisebut when it comes to her voice shes probably the best uk female singer at the moment.alsolmfao at Jamelia shes swag.
Blud, you just commited a crime by actually stating she's butters, but she really is people hype her, differently. She's just complexion, hair and eyesJ. Lo is another over-hyped piece of woman, FACT! She's not all that at all. Just any average level of pretty, nothing amazing.Jamelia is a little bit of a... well I'll be polite, but I swear she's engaged again? Swear her and that man only finished either late last year or this year. Lastly, I bet she's done a Halle, been with 2 Blacks but marrying a...

Guest mattthernbsinger
Mylene gonna do her ting on the piano ey... whoever breeded her got lucky swear down... i would breed her no hype.Natasha beddingfield is another one who i think is actually sick now.
yeh mylene is sexynot wifeyable doe her voice is annoying

The Power Of Chaka Khans Voice... is dumb.... shes not even trying..... what happened to singers like that... they don't make 'em like they use to.
yep,quality of music these days is pants
People like to watch face these days, although Chaka is beautiful.Label heads dont understand that formula's dont equal hitsEDIT Chaka is hitting some seeeeros notes