Things That Annoy You

turkeyman

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The banner on myspace when you accidently move your mouse across it says "HHELLOOOOOO" in the gayest voice ever.What annoys you **P.S - Don't try be smart and say something like "threads like this" you will be a wastedingo for doing so**
yeh thats annoyinalso wen ur on a bus n sum yout is playin music on their fonedont care if its a tune i like its still annoyin

the one where you move your banner and it makes that bee soundi hope the fag whoever made that diesand that gay heloo one aswellgoing to college when u can just jam at home to do the work
First thing i thought of, when talking about banners.I turn my whole sound off when i hear that sh*t.

when some stupid bitch says something under her breath to me, i ask her what she said and she goes on like she never said nothingwhen the same stupid bitch thinks she can try play fight with me, i will bang her in her jawhate it when people touch me all unnecessary like specially on my shoulderhate it when people get to closehate it when people chat sh*t to me and try educate me on something that i am already well versed on and then they get it wronghate it when people cue(sp) at bus stops

when some stupid bitch says something under her breath to me, i ask her what she said and she goes on like she never said nothingwhen the same stupid bitch thinks she can try play fight with me, i will bang her in her jawhate it when people touch me all unnecessary like specially on my shoulderhate it when people get to closehate it when people chat sh*t to me and try educate me on something that i am already well versed on and then they get it wronghate it when people cue(sp) at bus stops

hate it when people touch me all unnecessary like specially on my shoulderhate it when people get to closehate it when people chat sh*t to me and try educate me on something that i am already well versed on and then they get it wrong
yes yes and yesthe 3rd one just reminded me of some boy who came round the house and was trying to tell me about the xbox is like a computer with a big plug like a pc. i was like yeah i kno. but then he said but but reh reh reh and carried on..i looked at him, and said bruv, im PLAYIN A f*ckIN XBOX NOW. I HAVE ONE, I KNOW HAT UR TALKING ABOUT. SHUT UP.(sorry that just reminded me of it)

Guest Radio Raheem
People with a non-Caribbean background using words like "raasclart" and "wha gwarn".
kills mewhen they jus burst out with BLOODCLAARTlike its coolits an expletive, people need to get to know that
I hate any non-Jamaican