PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Macz I like how you take the pic when i did SWAG and don't bother takin it of the games after that when u did average with minor Kills and i was hittin them big figures n comin top lol. Still am Capo di Tutti Capi on this game i do the demoting lad.When i was average, And now am a boss player.29et5sm.jpg

Wha can i say lad stranger things have happened. I can see the hype round it though cuz obviously u know am top dog on this game so its a major issue when am not at the top of the table. I snapped outta it straight away anyways and hit them high scores in the next couple games. Them ones where i came bottom i dint feel i was played too too bad but like i said on the Mic i was runnin up behind guys puttin a full AK47 clip into em and they were not dyin so i was puzzled and gettin annoyed. Sure increased health perk can't do them things.

lol an hang tight supergives me jokes when hes stressed
lol... I wanted to throw my pad at one point..... I HATE killing someone, then getting merked because they have the martyr perk.. Cheeap kills..
Badman perk. Stop running over peoples bodies once you kill them.Amatuer movements.

lol an hang tight supergives me jokes when hes stressed
lol... I wanted to throw my pad at one point..... I HATE killing someone, then getting merked because they have the martyr perk.. Cheeap kills..
Badman perk. Stop running over peoples bodies once you kill them.Amatuer movements.
I Concur with Super it's a stupid Perk. Thing is sometimes u wait to check if a bomb is gonna go off for a couple seconds, it doesn't so then u go to run past em and the bomb goes off. I mainly get hit by em on headqaurters and Sabotage when am in a rush to get somewhere.