PS3 COD4 mandem

macz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 30 ya know. Just checked mine then it's 19.
Mate all he does is camp, not a sign of a true gamer, hate them campers. I just go out to kill.
lmaocamping is one element of the gameif you can get away with it why not?camping and changing location every 4 kills >>>>__________

lol 30 ya know. Just checked mine then it's 19.
Mate all he does is camp, not a sign of a true gamer, hate them campers. I just go out to kill.
lmaocamping is one element of the gameif you can get away with it why not?camping and changing location every 4 kills >>>>__________
That's still almost an achievement tho camping and gettin 30 kills cuz i know whenever i get shot by a camper as soon as ive respawned i go looking for the d*ckhead that shot me straight away.

You dont have to camp to get a high kill streak... sometimes wen ur playing you just feel like your invincible.. everything goes your way.. walk round the corner somones camping.. nade some room get 4 kills etc.. obv air strikes and chopper add to it.. I have 26.. certain people have dumb ones like 150 biggrin.gif

150 lol How can you get that really. Kill streaks from private matches don't count do they? Cuz tha could be easily set up.It would make more sense to camp and be caustious if the game deducted points for everytime you died but it doesn't. So running around and killing everyman you can is the best way. I love runnin into a room full of guys and shooting em all in one go, feels great.

Swear theres night vision???And theres a couple dark levels stillAnd gambino i was with my bredrins last night they all got x-boxes so they thought they were gonna duppy or something...obviously i knew they were sh*t so i didnt let them play with all you lot cause they would of made me look bad so i had to leave the party and let them play normal games....they ade me look bad either way

bareeee difficult to see who to shoot. need infra-red goggles or summat, can hardly see any opponents.
fam have you completed the single player mode?Cos I'd recommend doing that 1st before you make the jump to online.2 rookie mistakes I made: (i) jumping into online(ii) playing free-for-all till I hit level 10...my ratio was shitter than it is now

bareeee difficult to see who to shoot. need infra-red goggles or summat, can hardly see any opponents.
fam have you completed the single player mode?Cos I'd recommend doing that 1st before you make the jump to online.2 rookie mistakes I made: (i) jumping into online(ii) playing free-for-all till I hit level 10...my ratio was shitter than it is now
Yea i don't even class that whole ratio sh*t as a real representation of how good you are, I know when i first got the game i ran around willy nilly firing at anything and not taking the game seriously and that all goes onto your ratings and i was sh*t back then. I know man like Lagy played online for a couple months on his bros PS3 then started fresh on his own one when he got good so it's all missrepresentation.