London Overground

Em Dott

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7090232.stmKiss goodbye to the free overground silverlink services. He will eventually get to other overground railway lines in time. I'm pissed if I need to use it. Best make the most of it before it kicks in properly at the end of 2008.*pours some henny out for the Brondesbury, Camden Road and Hackney Central line*

RIPActon CentralKensal RiseBrondesburyBrondesbury parkWest HampsteadFincheley Road & FrognalHampstead HeathGospel OakKentish Town WestHackney CentralHomertonHackney WickAnd other routes going to be hit...Watford Junction to EustonRIPSouth HampsteadKilburn High RoadHarlesdenStonebridge ParkNorth WembleySouth KentonKentonAnd RIP the other connections from Willesden Junction and Gospel Oak. You know how bad it is, they actaully have new London Overground Maps on the silverlink trains. All saying Mayor of London on them. The end is near.

f*ck Silverlink.Went to Euston every friday for the last 3 weeks to find out the line is on strike, d*ckhead ting.The thing that takes the piss is that some woman still sold me a ticket for the train on that day... Had to speak to her manager 'cause thats taking the piss.The f*cked up thing is that its on for another 3 weeks!

Is it RIP cos you actually have to pay now? LOL
Yep. Hate the bastard underground at times. This was a better way of crossing London. Especially if the inspectors came. You just jump off and run to next carriages. Stations were all near to eachother so you had opportnity to get off the train before they got to you.

Guest Scorpzz
truss. alot of them had barriers already. but now all da 1s dat didnt doshits f*cked. still get my £2 child travel card. get it frm same place we buy alcohol frm scumbag 4 life
*spuds*

truss. alot of them had barriers already. but now all da 1s dat didnt doshits f*cked. still get my £2 child travel card. get it frm same place we buy alcohol frm scumbag 4 life
*spuds*
Standard, if the barriers are bait and make that noise. All I do is make my fone ring LOUD when I put the ticket in

*spuds*
Standard, if the barriers are bait and make that noise. All I do is make my fone ring LOUD when I put the ticket in
f*ck THATi do it bareface. only time i dnt use it is on bus, but ima start cos the oyster is siphoning mans money

*spuds*
f*ck THATi do it bareface. only time i dnt use it is on bus, but ima start cos the oyster is siphoning mans money
lol, nah i done it one and got caught by a PLAIN CLOTHED transport police officer

*spuds*
only pissed thing is goin to college in the morning i have to use an adult oyster n pay 1.80 jus to go one way

*spuds*
lol, nah i done it one and got caught by a PLAIN CLOTHED transport police officer
I've only seen plain clothed officers once. hat was recently on the 29. They just looked like typical foreigners heading to Camden Market.

What is that train line that goes to South Tottenham, it goes to Green Lanes as well, its down the road from 7 sisters stationI can run faster than that train
lol the wagn? dat train is slowwwwww
For real. If there were inspectors on that train you were pissed. They could run through the whole train before you reached your next stop.