That riddim!

Afroman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one got rusko - cockney thug?
this tunes sick, i only got the track from the Rinse 01 CD though, and it has a mix in and out on it thoughso i beg sum1 up it if they have itand heres the Night track for anyone who wants it
http://www.zshare.net/audio/48994143e55b2d/

Any one got rusko - cockney thug?
this tunes sick, i only got the track from the Rinse 01 CD though, and it has a mix in and out on it thoughso i beg sum1 up it if they have itand heres the Night track for anyone who wants it
http://www.zshare.net/audio/48994143e55b2d/

Safe.I might be able to get it later on today, check back a bit later, will be a rip though but quality should be alright.

i hate big tunes go commercialsmh
Yeha go and tell that to your favourite artist who is tryna make a living off music.
i give full respect to benga & coki...made it onto the pure garage cd aswell which is a big looktunes a bangerjust my opinion that i hate big tracks like this from a genre that isnt really recognised outside dubstep/grimean im gettin chicks asking what that "do do do" tune is an i know straight away what tune they are talking about
You have lost.EVER artist/performer/etc etc, their main go is to become the best and most popular, nomatter what genre.If its not their goal, they should work in mcdonalds full time.

Yeha go and tell that to your favourite artist who is tryna make a living off music.
i give full respect to benga & coki...made it onto the pure garage cd aswell which is a big looktunes a bangerjust my opinion that i hate big tracks like this from a genre that isnt really recognised outside dubstep/grimean im gettin chicks asking what that "do do do" tune is an i know straight away what tune they are talking about
You have lost.EVER artist/performer/etc etc, their main go is to become the best and most popular, nomatter what genre.If its not their goal, they should work in mcdonalds full time.
like your brother being ready to blow for ages?you are in no position to say i have loststop punching above your weight

like your brother being ready to blow for ages?you are in no position to say i have loststop punching above your weight
Jookie is irrelevant to this convo, that fact you have bought him up shows your imaturity.YOU d*ckHEAD YUTE GURL.ANY GUY WHO HATES A SONG JUST BECAUSE IT BECAME BIG AND ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT.Still, I know you must detest Heartbroken now and say its sh*t.You have lost, you net a "tom tom" mate!!!