Seriously though, Why's man being harsh like that?

Roots

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
Sorry, you are?istockphoto_172427_geek_series_1.jpg
Learn to quote correctly..
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
And you're not funny. At all. Radio raheem Seriously just f*ck off. You got ghosted, can you not take a hint? Noone wants you here. When scorpzz got ghosted people were saying why and how funny he is.. You got nothing.

Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
And you're not funny. At all. Radio raheem Seriously just f*ck off. You got ghosted, can you not take a hint? Noone wants you here. When scorpzz got ghosted people were saying why and how funny he is.. You got nothing.
No seriously, you are?Get a hobby

Guest Radio Raheem...
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
You gotta be some wasteman to seek approval from e-personas on this website fam, you gotta be a wasteman to try and make people like you here 414 posts (132 per day)dread...

Guest Onslaught
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
And you're not funny.At all.Radio raheem Seriously just f*ck off. You got ghosted, can you not take a hint? Noone wants you here.When scorpzz got ghosted people were saying why and how funny he is.. You got nothing.
No seriously, you are?Get a hobby
I am a vip2 user more known then you.Get a hobby at work? are you trying to see just how unfunny you can be? Just stop posting. I do not mean in this thread, I mean in this forum.

Guest Onslaught
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
And you're not funny.At all.Radio raheem Seriously just f*ck off. You got ghosted, can you not take a hint? Noone wants you here.When scorpzz got ghosted people were saying why and how funny he is.. You got nothing.
You gotta be some wasteman to seek approval from e-personas on this website fam, you gotta be a wasteman to try and make people like you here414 posts (132 per day)dread...
Who is seeking approval? I am TELLING you you are not wanted here. Just go, close the door behind you.

Guest Radio Raheem...
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
You gotta be some wasteman to seek approval from e-personas on this website fam, you gotta be a wasteman to try and make people like you here414 posts (132 per day)dread...
Who is seeking approval? I am TELLING you you are not wanted here. Just go, close the door behind you.
Not wanted haha, you are taking this forum way too seriously, this is evident from your posts per day fam414 posts (132 per day)I think YOU should get a hobby.

Guest Onslaught
i backed raheem when he got ghosted still.....but allow a noob comin and boyin u both by havin u try cuss each other.
No one is taking the noob seriously. *Thinks back to my grain of salt comment*.

Guest Onslaught
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
Who is seeking approval?I am TELLING you you are not wanted here.Just go, close the door behind you.
Not wanted haha, you are taking this forum way too seriously, this is evident from your posts per day fam414 posts (132 per day)I think YOU should get a hobby.
I get paid for being on vip2. Do you? If not, you have no right to tell me to get a hobby. You have posted that stat three times, do you want a medal or something?

Guest Radio Raheem...
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
Who is seeking approval?I am TELLING you you are not wanted here.Just go, close the door behind you.
I get paid for being on vip2. Do you? If not, you have no right to tell me to get a hobby. You have posted that stat three times, do you want a medal or something?
No medal, im just shocked at how someone can post that many times in a day, this forum obviously means alot to you. But when you were ghosted, I didn't see anyone backing you, I only saw lmao's and "Doom was a wasteman any".414 posts (132 per day)

You comic guys are champion nerds. Petitions and forum invasions and sh*t. Wow. Almost enough to change my username to avoid association
whys logan going on like he wont get his bait face swung if he gets hype?
Get me. Man looks like that battyman from Big Brother.Cant you picture man cowering over Chipmunk or Ice Kid threatening him.

Guest Onslaught
Sorry Gary.Retard6.jpg
I get paid for being on vip2.Do you?If not, you have no right to tell me to get a hobby.You have posted that stat three times, do you want a medal or something?
No medal, im just shocked at how someone can post that many times in a day, this forum obviously means alot to you. But when you were ghosted, I didn't see anyone backing you, I only saw lmao's and "Doom was a wasteman anyway".414 posts (132 per day)
Now you are just being stupid. I have already said I post while at work. What does it matter how many times I post in the allocated time? Did you look in the comic book thread fam?

You comic guys are champion nerds. Petitions and forum invasions and sh*t. Wow. Almost enough to change my username to avoid association
whys logan going on like he wont get his bait face swung if he gets hype?
Get me. Man looks like that battyman from Big Brother.Cant you picture man cowering over Chipmunk or Ice Kid threatening him.
or griminal boying him and calling him a top snitch inna dis

Guest Onslaught
Allow it man,Thread was getting good until 48970 ruined itSo is the invasion still on ?
The marvel alliance is still up for it. What about NoB *looks at ego*?