Seriously though, Why's man being harsh like that?

Roots

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the fact that isn't me, anyone who posts on an internet forum posing as a comic character and gets so into it they get to the point of actually posting 'in character' deserves to get called a p*ssy by anyone. Stephen Hawking could call you a p*ssy for that type of behaviour.And whoever removed my posting priviliges for the last 3 hours can suck their senile, incontinent gran's colostomy back with a straw.

Guest Onslaught
Aside from the fact that isn't me, anyone who posts on an internet forum posing as a comic character and gets so into it they get to the point of actually posting 'in character' deserves to get called a p*ssy by anyone. Stephen Hawking could call you a p*ssy for that type of behaviour.And whoever removed my posting priviliges for the last 3 hours can suck their senile, incontinent gran's colostomy back with a straw.
Do not be stupid, son. A nerd definately, but not a p*ssy. You want another 3 hours?

Do not be stupid, son. A nerd definately, but not a p*ssy. You want another 3 hours?
Don't front, member.

Guest Onslaught
Do not be stupid, son.A nerd definately, but not a p*ssy.You want another 3 hours?
Don't front, member.
I will front all I want, mod. If a guy is full of stupidity I will manipulate it for any possible personal gain. And stop using my way of talking.

Guest Radio Raheem...
Lol. I did not realise it would have such a traumatic effect on you. Acting like I just lenged down your sister.
From when you break character you've been deaded. biggrin.gif
lol

Guest Onslaught
Lol.I did not realise it would have such a traumatic effect on you.Acting like I just lenged down your sister.
From when you break character you've been deaded. biggrin.gif
Lol when was I in character?

Lol. I did not realise it would have such a traumatic effect on you. Acting like I just lenged down your sister.
Traumatic? No. Made me think you are an even bigger p*ssy by getting your fellow shitgeek to revoke my posting privliges with his pissy little Super Mod powers? Yes.

Guest Onslaught
Lol.I did not realise it would have such a traumatic effect on you.Acting like I just lenged down your sister.
Traumatic? No. Made me think you are an even bigger p*ssy by getting your fellow shitgeek to revoke my posting privliges with his pissy little Super Mod powers? Yes.
I am sorry I hurt your feelings so bad. Bare bitching gwan on vip2.

Guest Onslaught
Only bitching going on was you to your girlfriend on msn"Yeh, you ban him for me babes xx"
Why are you acting like there was a third party member involved? I muted you. bitch.

Guest Onslaught
You already got wiped out for being a faggot. You have no power.
Try not to believe everything you read on vip2. You already got sent to the corner. I hate to do it again but as a father I know whats best for you.