Made The Biggest Mistake On Earth Today

Kurtis

went to Oxford Street forgot it was a Saturday and about a month before christmascould hardly move, was soooooooooooo pissed2 chicks on the train across from me on the way back made up for it doe, some Eartern European tings talkin bout their unithey started talkin bout their accomodation and one goes"do you have broadband?"so the other replies, "yea"do you have ur own laptop or use the computers provided she said some sh*t i couldnt decifer but basically sayin she had a laptopthen the other asks her"do you have wee-fee?"other chick didnt know what she was talkin bout n the chick had to repeat it 3 timestalkin about WiFii felt to jus buss up but had to hold it for like 5 stopsi swear wen ur bored u find mad sh*t funny

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Durrty, change your sig man. I have an erection in my front room and my parents are here. Hope they dont ask me to get up. This warm laptop istn helping either man biggrin.gif
looooooooooooooolshits gonna heat up ur balls famevaporate ur sperm n sh*tlow fertility n ting
Well at least I know I wont actually cum in my frontroom. Who are they?

LOLWee-Fee u knowCme like this dumb guy in my class, man thought there was a free wi-fi area at college, i was cracking up when he was wondering why he couldnt pick up no internet for his laptop
At the risk of being tarred with the same dumb brush, what so dumb about that lol. There might be a WiFi area in your college. biggrin.gif

LOLWee-Fee u knowCme like this dumb guy in my class, man thought there was a free wi-fi area at college, i was cracking up when he was wondering why he couldnt pick up no internet for his laptop
At the risk of being tarred with the same dumb brush, what so dumb about that lol. There might be a WiFi area in your college. biggrin.gif
Obviouslybut the point is there isn't a wi-fi area in the college, which made it funny

Some woman was complaining bout the long queues at my work today.My complain when she chose to go there during weekend rush hour. The store was paaaacked.And i had a feelin someone from here saw me at my work today biggrin.gif
I kno it wasnt u...no need to hide from me lol
i'll remember you said that :D

I musta walked past some 2 guys on menswear and i was walkin fast.Then as i was walkin past em (had my signature red lippy on), one of them sed my name.I had my name badge on and it was facing their side so they cud of seen it but i was walkin so fast.*confused n curious*