Made The Biggest Mistake On Earth Today

Kurtis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jodie is your store doing some hypeness on the 1st?Pedestrian dayLLOW ITTTT
Next Saturday????????LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!*thinks of next call-in-sick excuse*
Get me, im dreading it. We got a fashion show throughout the day tho and champagne n manicures on my floor biggrin.gif

have you had the chance to go to the chinese near your college yet jodz
Nah i havent. I only go into to uni every other day for jus one 2-hour period then leave so i jus go to greggs n get a chocolate curl.
trust you need that chinese in your lifewhen you get the chance, i swear i'll even spot you the £4.50 for the buffet jodzits aloooooooooot!!!

have you had the chance to go to the chinese near your college yet jodz
Nah i havent. I only go into to uni every other day for jus one 2-hour period then leave so i jus go to greggs n get a chocolate curl.
trust you need that chinese in your lifewhen you get the chance, i swear i'll even spot you the £4.50 for the buffet jodzits aloooooooooot!!!
Theres one chinese round the corner from my work near nike town.Sweet Jesus christ, that place will give u an orgasm i swear.I eat too much chinese..i need to stop.AND I KNO WHO SAW ME TODAY... biggrin.gif

Some woman was complaining bout the long queues at my work today.My complain when she chose to go there during weekend rush hour. The store was paaaacked.And i had a feelin someone from here saw me at my work today biggrin.gif
Yep, that was me.Them glasses are overbait lol
LOOL theyre not THAT bait!The lippys more baiter than them.

Some woman was complaining bout the long queues at my work today.My complain when she chose to go there during weekend rush hour. The store was paaaacked.And i had a feelin someone from here saw me at my work today biggrin.gif
Yep, that was me.Them glasses are overbait lol
LOOL theyre not THAT bait!The lippys more baiter than them.
Yeah them too