When Bus Hype goes wrong

Danger

he should shitted in their hair, then rinsed that out with some pissstupid girls, 3 on 1, sounds like he was the victim
so u carry around a bottle of piss with u everywhere then?
who said you need a bottlelol i got carried away still, i think they should use this example to teach kids not to mess with people they dont know

he should shitted in their hair, then rinsed that out with some pissstupid girls, 3 on 1, sounds like he was the victim
I know someone that does.Last week some girl chucked it to him and he splashed it all in her face, she was all screaming, gargling that sh*t biggrin.gif

Guest Onslaught
Officers who arrested him discovered he was carrying a holdall with all his belongings and a machete with a bloodstained handle, nylon cable, tape, a hammer, an array of knives, scissors, a knife sharpener, disposable gloves and a drawing of a gun. There was also an expired passport with a note reading: "Mum. I'm sorry. I want to be cremated."
LOLOLOLOLFUNNIEST PART OF THE ARTICLETHEM RAMBO TINGS THERE
Lmao.

Officers who arrested him discovered he was carrying a holdall with all his belongings and a machete with a bloodstained handle, nylon cable, tape, a hammer, an array of knives, scissors, a knife sharpener, disposable gloves and a drawing of a gun. There was also an expired passport with a note reading: "Mum. I'm sorry. I want to be cremated."
He might as well have written "RAPE KIT" on his bag.

Guest Onslaught
If it helps one day back at secondary school we were having water fights and some guy bought in a super soaker and lenged bare people down including me..So I went into e block and pissed into a bottle and threw it on him. It was worth the 3 weeks 2 days exclusion and meeting with the people higher up.

I do not wish to say good, but I can imagine they deserved it. He was probably minding his own business on the bus when they started chatting sh*t.
Judge Samuel Wiggs, at Dorchester Crown Court in Dorset, indefinitely detained Ruby, who suffers a psychopathic personality disorder and Asperger's syndrome and is consumed by violent fantasies of rape and torture.
You never know who you are teasing..
some ppl really need to understand that...
this is why im usually nice to whoever is nice to me n dnt even try f*ck about with ppl i dnt knowcnt say i feel sorry for them chicks doef*ck it, guy did his ting

all three have suffered ongoing psychological problems.Charlotte has ongoing nightmares and cries, especially at night. Certain smells remind her of the stabbing and she has been receiving counselling and has ongoing health problems.
lol @ the reprucuations of their actions
LOOOL