Sleeping with work colleauges

LuLu

when i worked at jd years and years ago, i had a thing with someone i worked with. it was fun at the time, as noone knew so we had to sneak into the stockrooms and sh*t lol. unfortunately i think it was only the excitement of getting caught that i liked, it was all a bit boring outside of work. we ended up just being friendsi'm not sure about full-time "office romances".. long seeing that same person every day, at work and at home.

I dunno, when im sober i know it aint a good idea, but after a few drinks all that goes out the window.Was at work drinkin las night an one girl who used to work there was working again, at first it wa cool jus a hug, then later when i was drunk she wa gettin abused! She got a boyfriend though so she kept tellin me to behave.... she loved it still.

today i discovered that my albino daffyd looking boss is sleeping with one of my supervisors, Daffyd has recently got divorced this year and the supervisor lady split from her husband about 6 weeks ago. I think this company has a curse because lots of people have split up with their other halfs whilst working here.no wonder my boss always seem to be smiling these days and is being nice to me for a change.Anyhow , my question to you lot is,have you ever had a thing with someone you have worked with ? did it feel awkward in the workplace ? would you ever have a thing with someone who you work with ?have to admit i found the whole fancying someone you work with fun , it made going to work every weekend ond tuesdays that more fun during my college days , the flirting , the whole office look , the fact i had spare keys to the office....jkso whos done a thing with a work colleauge ?
only gay in the village

I would. I have done before. And I would again. Circumstances don't stop the person from being perfect for you, or a good **** buddy in most cases.
If I was single, I still wouldnt involve myself with someone in my workplace.
Sorry if you feel i'm picking on you here, but before you just say:
I wouldnt involve myself with someone in my workplace.
We know you have a man now. Stop showing off! biggrin.gif
lmaoAnd I've never dealt with anyone I've worked with but I was in a situation where a gyal was on it and rumours were going around the workplace we were doing a ting.The way that everyone thought they knew what was going on pissed me off so the lack of closure would probably put me off doing that in the future.

i found out more details about my boss and the supervisor today , tbh, i think its a ' il f*ck the boss so i can get promotion ' thing. Her ex husband was rather nice and now she sleeping with some fatty daffy lookalike guy. another question i ask , is age nothing but a number in your eyes ?
it is nothing but a number but the desire for me to target young girls is something i dont need to do as i wasnt sheltered in my teens so i went NUTS with the girls in my teens and now its all about going with girls in my age group or older as that is how its always been for me and as its about moving forward for me everyone is different still and the odd young girl that is below my criteria may get a blie with me if i think they are cool and above the age of consent (kurious) but more time i dont give them the time of day as its like ill have to dumb myself down and a hareem of females is hard enough to maintain as it is without the added stress of a skatter brain girl who uses the term "GET ME" every couple of sentences.having said that even older women give their problems ie they wanna make up for lost time therefore FORCING THINGS to move to fast (women with kids etc determined to put their dolls house back together after their first husband or babyfather left them etc)idealy the girl has to be in my age group and be similar to me.oh yeah janay goliath is right we are all happy for you but bragging just makes us think "JUST WAIT TIL IT FLOPS"im sure its better to have a society of friends saying "GO JANAY" rather than a bag of people just thinking negativein other words get on with it and stop chattin bout it like your the only one, it makes us think your more proud of the fact that WE KNOW the relationship is working rather that being proud that it IS working.the relationship is YOURS (so enjoy it)not ours (cos its not like we aint ever had one before)

when i worked at the bowling alley everyone was sleepin witheach othercertain people had youts together and everythingim not interested in mixin my work life and personal life too tuffbad enuf if some c*nt at work knows who ur link outside of work isaltho, i bin flirtin with facilities lately, feel say him cyan facilitise, getmeon talkin to him, not worth it, he lives with his girl, try speech with some over forward choopidness, i told him dont worry bout my name, u dont need to know it anymoreanyface guy anyway

im not interested in mixin my work life and personal life too tuff
The end.Certain people at my work wanna try go on friendly chattin about everything from their boyfriend/girlfriend issues with supervisors in the room, down to the rent/mortgages they got - like say that manager aint gonna cut your sh*t off soon as you step out of line or say something they dont like.

im not interested in mixin my work life and personal life too tuff
The end.Certain people at my work wanna try go on friendly chattin about everything from their boyfriend/girlfriend issues with supervisors in the room, down to the rent/mortgages they got - like say that manager aint gonna cut your sh*t off soon as you step out of line or say something they dont like.
lol so true

i found out more details about my boss and the supervisor today , tbh, i think its a ' il f*ck the boss so i can get promotion ' thing. Her ex husband was rather nice and now she sleeping with some fatty daffy lookalike guy. another question i ask , is age nothing but a number in your eyes ?
it is nothing but a number but the desire for me to target young girls is something i dont need to do as i wasnt sheltered in my teens so i went NUTS with the girls in my teens and now its all about going with girls in my age group or older as that is how its always been for me and as its about moving forward for me everyone is different still and the odd young girl that is below my criteria may get a blie with me if i think they are cool and above the age of consent (kurious) but more time i dont give them the time of day as its like ill have to dumb myself down and a hareem of females is hard enough to maintain as it is without the added stress of a skatter brain girl who uses the term "GET ME" every couple of sentences.having said that even older women give their problems ie they wanna make up for lost time therefore FORCING THINGS to move to fast (women with kids etc determined to put their dolls house back together after their first husband or babyfather left them etc)idealy the girl has to be in my age group and be similar to me.oh yeah janay goliath is right we are all happy for you but bragging just makes us think "JUST WAIT TIL IT FLOPS"im sure its better to have a society of friends saying "GO JANAY" rather than a bag of people just thinking negativein other words get on with it and stop chattin bout it like your the only one, it makes us think your more proud of the fact that WE KNOW the relationship is working rather that being proud that it IS working.the relationship is YOURS (so enjoy it)not ours (cos its not like we aint ever had one before)
some guy from another company came into my workplace on friday evening for some meeting,ye he was looking decent , anyhow before you know it , we started talking, and it turns out he divorced with two kids and then 5 minutes later his phone rings * WIFE ALERT ,, WIFE ALERT , YOUR WIFE IS NOW RINGING * , so i just give him a ' well dont u look a d*ckhead ' look.he says he forgot to change the ringing tone , he asks for my number , im like no way, then he gives me his business card , he was 31 or something , he only looked like 24/25 though! plus he not ever from round here , he is from islington !thats the 2nd time ive seen someone have that WIFE ALERT ringtone. smh at all you married men at there !

wife alertwhat a fooleven if i get married i aint doing that why should i what if im being held for ransom by taliban and they wanna kidnap my wife and kids lolseriously thoughllow that
Innit.Some deep down undercover p*ssy who wants to try be badman by making people think he dont go home and lick his wifes toes clean.People who exhibit an overtly obvious hate or display annoyance whenever their partners or girlfriends ring them really piss me off.Your sprung otherwise you would leave her. So shutup and stop being 'one of the lads'.

When I worked in JD's I had a fling w one of the assistant managers. He was younger than me, my 1st young lad & the last. One time I went round his house & him & his lil friends were all playing play station & Im sitting there like "get me the f*ck outta here".Wlda been different if I knew all of his friends & we had been together a while, but this was like our 4th 'date'.I stopped calling him after that, it wasnt awkward seeing him in work as when I got w him Id not long broken up w someone, so I jsut said we got bk2geda. And to my luck, I got moved to another JD.

• 3 weeks later...

I never usually write on here but Im kinda in this situation now myself...only been in my job couple months and the guy started about a week or two b4 me. We've always caught joke (think its ca we are the only black people in the company so we have that bond!) and flirted but it was never a thing. Anyway 4 xmas our office all went to a next country 4 the xmas party...he tried to move to me but i tell him no...work and pleasure and all that. So we spend the next two nights in each others hotel room talking, drinking and just catching joke. Truth is I start seeing him in a new light but Im not the type that needs to get drunk at a xmas party to sleep with someone, free hotel room or not! So it still dont happen we kinda hint maybe there will be more in england...maybe...anyway some next people in the office f*cked and everyone knew but when we came back to work everyone is talking bout me and him biggrin.gif ! At first i laughed it off but then it started getting me mad coz i didnt do nothing and I probably should have!So on friday someone tried to buss some joke as me and him were going out for a fag so when we got to the lift we kinda looked at each other and moved to each other...now im not gonna lie i regret not doing something when we were away but im not too sure if starting something up now is a good idea. More so coz i dont like the way the office operates! But they all think we are dealing anyway so f*ck them I suppose. Still dont know what im gonna do but drinking with work on a friday really dont help my judgement!