Why is the UK known for

cola

Guest Ibn Khaldun
The sooner some f*cker gets there finger out of there arse and runs this country how it should be run eg kicking out muslims and anyones parents who were born in different countries theres not going to be a big decrease in crime . Mulsims brought this country terrorists and africans brought this country guns and drugs while the white ecconomy has to fall vicitim of there vulgur actions its all wrong
coming from a guy who does f*ck all but go to the bookies. waste man.
at least i dont use guns and knives or sell drugsBookies is legal and + i earn more then your family

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner some f*cker gets there finger out of there arse and runs this country how it should be run eg kicking out muslims and anyones parents who were born in different countries theres not going to be a big decrease in crime . Mulsims brought this country terrorists and africans brought this country guns and drugs while the white ecconomy has to fall vicitim of there vulgur actions its all wrong
coming from a guy who does f*ck all but go to the bookies. waste man.
at least i dont use guns and knives or sell drugsBookies is legal and + i earn more then your family
lol two thumbs up.

enlighten me about english culture then, before all these ethnics came and destroyed it.your culture is being a multi-cultural place, get over it.
Our culture is to have a roast dinner on a sunday. HAVE A NICE FRY UP WITH SOME NICE PORK, Drink Tea, Not to eat fish on a friday. Football is OUR culture. we invented the game. Rugby, Tennis, Cricket, Polo. Shakespear, Wordsworth, Tennison, Byron, Keats.. The Beetles, Rolling Stones, The Who, Buckingham Palace, Leeds Castle, Hastings, The Rose, The Queen. AND YESALSOWe allow other cultures to intergrate into our society allowing them the FREEDOM to do what they like, which is what is great about our culture.NOW TELL ME YOUR CULTURE?.........

wow that is very inspiring .............now tell me how black and asian ppl are holding u back from doing those things...
I have already said.I shouldn't stereotype really but for a stereotype to be possible it must be somethin g that happens quite often and all I hear now days is how people are getting shot up, shanked, happy slapped, robbed, single mothers, getting jobs not because they are more skilled but E.O requires a certain amount in employment.

That is riduculous, this is london not baghdad, there is nowhere near enough murders to have a significant impact on ur culture. most people who are victims are ethnic anyway...in fact all those reasons are just idiotic, im not going 2 entertain u anymore...
You never entertained me in the first placeShittest shag I ever had.Piss off.

Guest Onslaught
wow that is very inspiring .............now tell me how black and asian ppl are holding u back from doing those things...
I have already said.I shouldn't stereotype really but for a stereotype to be possible it must be somethin g that happens quite often and all I hear now days is how people are getting shot up, shanked, happy slapped, robbed, single mothers, getting jobs not because they are more skilled but E.O requires a certain amount in employment.
That is what happens when you only rely on the sun for your information.

Well, dont hate on arabs, asians and others for getting an education and a good job. No one is stopping the white man from paying attention in school! Holla bitch!
biggrin.gif
cola got a point thoash was complain at how his college doesnt do sum bullshit 2nd entry so he doenst hav 2 do a levels 2 get in2 unibruv ur like 26, u shuda dun ur a levels nearly a decade agofair enuf ur tryna make sumin out of ur life now but hu's fault is it apart from ur own that u didnt do it earlier in life?was all the immigrants physically restraining u from goin 2 skool?

Guest Onslaught
Well, dont hate on arabs, asians and others for getting an education and a good job. No one is stopping the white man from paying attention in school! Holla bitch!
biggrin.gif
cola got a point thoash was complain at how his college doesnt do sum bullshit 2nd entry so he doenst hav 2 do a levels 2 get in2 unibruv ur like 26, u shuda dun ur a levels nearly a decade agofair enuf ur tryna make sumin out of ur life now but hu's fault is it apart from ur own that u didnt do it earlier in life?was all the immigrants physically restraining u from goin 2 skool?
Lol innit.

biggrin.gif I hate those people who blaim everyones success as their downfall, go out and actually do something with your f*cking life instead of moaning. there are rich f*cking white people look at bill gates, he didnt get all that money from sitting on his arse watching trisha and eating iceland kerry katona nibbles.I hate these people who just have a go at all the immigrants. atleast they are doing something with their f*cking life, they left their home their country to come here to BETTER THEIR LIVES with work, atleast they do the work.