Why I Hate Babylon's work pt 2

Numero001

f*cking bollocks. u see them guys in ireland that are using diesel made from cops they grown? Police are busting ppl left right and centre, handing out fines like they were going out of fashion. Unbelievable, i mean, how the f*ck can it be illegal to want to use ur own fuel instead of the governments over-priced sh*t?

Petrol is not a problem for meThe problem is me getting stopped in a diamond black 57 plate golf at 03:00 early this morningThey had no reason to stop meThey swarmed the car like I had couple russian warheads in the bootThey told me to put both my hands on my headThen get out of the carThen they made me lie face down on the wet floorThen they searched the car because they thought I had drugs in the car (for what reason i dont know is it a crime for a well dressed black man to be driving a new car?)They didnt find sh*tSo they gave me a producerNow im pissed offCos I dont have a license or insuranceAnd this means im not gonna be able to get a full UK license till at least 2009f*ck the jakes.
smh wat a stereotype blamin the police when u r not obeyin the lawu ave 2 no rite 2 complain
lol init you donut

f*cking bollocks. u see them guys in ireland that are using diesel made from cops they grown? Police are busting ppl left right and centre, handing out fines like they were going out of fashion. Unbelievable, i mean, how the f*ck can it be illegal to want to use ur own fuel instead of the governments over-priced sh*t?
answered yr own question there

I know Savant I know.BMW Z2 comes out in 2010 I'll be legit by then.

Petrol is not a problem for meThe problem is me getting stopped in a diamond black 57 plate golf at 03:00 early this morningThey had no reason to stop meThey swarmed the car like I had couple russian warheads in the bootThey told me to put both my hands on my headThen get out of the carThen they made me lie face down on the wet floorThen they searched the car because they thought I had drugs in the car (for what reason i dont know is it a crime for a well dressed black man to be driving a new car?)They didnt find sh*tSo they gave me a producerNow im pissed offCos I dont have a license or insuranceAnd this means im not gonna be able to get a full UK license till at least 2009f*ck the jakes.
smh wat a stereotype blamin the police when u r not obeyin the lawu ave 2 no rite 2 complain
lol init you donut
Nah f*ck dat bruvYou man are flexin like some certified & accredited lady boysThis topic is called why u hate babylons workTherefore I explained one of the many reasons why I hate babylons work I didnt blame noone for nothing I just stated the factsPointing arm long straps at a man and makin him lie down face down on the wet floor for driving with no license/insurance = using a sledgehammer to crack a pistacio, whatever way you look at it.

pisssssssssedeven if u was legit any complaint u make would get parred, could easily get brushed under the 'anti-terrorism laws'

Its a shame thats the way it is.When the government dont get what they want, they get all hard on ur ass.*oK that sounded gay, but u kno what i meant.