wen did u go to ur first rave???

Malika

first rave i reached was townhouse with the mandem used to be jokes how my boy gonna try wind with a gal to i dont smoke the reffa smhalso bigga fish was live at forum tho pay as u go so solid lady dynamite them days was live-o wasnt feelin bigga fish down rocket thoalso the eros under 18 or was it under 21 raves i member havin a fat punch up outside one time was jokes still gettin train back to liverpool st station nowhere days ravin aint the same boy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under 18 mr smiths and Atlantis was me, getting up for school the next day was a bit of a challenge.i remember some unknown pretty ricky in the making rnb group performed at mr smiths one time , no one had ever heard of them before and they were utter sh*t but all the girls were screaming and then one guy got a girl on stage and started snogging her face off.I also remember there was something called JABBA that people used to go to, i never went to that though.my proper first night out to an over 18s location was when i was 17 and 3 quartersi have a babyface so i rarely attempted to try and get into places , however today a woman asked me to do some survey but i couldnt complete it as when she asked me my age ,i told her i was 19 and you have to be over 21 to fill it out. It was something Alcohol related.

fink it was wen i jus touched double digits cant even memba mayb 12 , i went ibiza wiv my big sis or 1 of dem countries cant even memba she took me to a couple, made friends wiv pure older girls dey loved off pullin my cheeksden 1 nite (like da 3rd nite) dey took me out, gave me alcohol, and lord nos wot happpened i woke up on da beachgood times

18I remember back in school days this club for under 18's used to hand out flyers outside of school .. was meant to be sick with foam parts once a month, i never went, wish i did abit
My days.. Under 18 foam parties >I swear to god the foam makes girls promiscuous
lmaoi went to one of them foam party things when i was 15was sick at the time

• 3 weeks later...