VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i don't normally f*ck with formations and plat default but it obvious doesn't work when you change yours lol Some good games and good goals being scored. Refs are bare harsh tho should never of been sent off for that hargreaves tackle last match.
Shoulda been 2 red cards biggrin.gifSWP will never play for me as Chelsea again, he is too weak on the ball.Ashley Cole left wing though >>>>> _______Sick.

lol The game is hard to take serious at times going abit downhill PES. The amount of times u took my legs in ur box which would normally be a foul outside box n he let play go on. And i almost through my pad when Shevchenko was managing to outpace Park Ji Sung, Christiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand.

lol The game is hard to take serious at times going abit downhill PES. The amount of times u took my legs in ur box which would normally be a foul outside box n he let play go on. And i almost through my pad when Shevchenko was managing to outpace Park Ji Sung, Christiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand.
biggrin.gif

In VIP2 news today Fan Favourite the Mighty Showcase has took a step back when he was beat 5-2 by Don Gambino lol Good clean game actually f*ckriz happened to u on 2nd goal Sho dunno wha ur player was doing. More games tho ull have ur revenge, jus waiting to play against my boy hes just got PES.15490cz.jpgjadhn9.jpg

GUNDAMM.Lemme play you.I'm actually sh*t.
I ain't touching Pro till the comp finishes so no can do.Can't even be seen on pro. Im playing with fire atm.Can't even play pro anymore without being cheap with barca thats what this comp has made me resort to.

"i havent read a pro topici saw ur invitation onlineacceptedu win once+runsame as yoshiellow them 1s thereif i knew u would quit if u won i wouldnt have even played unot serious"LOL ShoCase whats the problem lad, u messaged me on the PS3 askin for a game. I messaged u back sayin im about to play my boy, whilst he was registering i invited u to a room for a quick game and then took you for Scunthorpe. I respected ya status but your going on like a baby now we both started off at 0-0 so it was fair. The subbin Lehman for Alumnia didn't help either.