VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

u r in the same category as gundam+yoshiewin+runllow itdont ask me 2 play if thats what u r onalso,a screenshot of a 5-2 holds no w8who gets hype over 3 goal wins..not 2 mention lehmann/almunia gave u 4 goalsarsenal r sh*t,man u were gunna b my team 2 picki r8 u 4 knowing ur levels+not hiding ur happiness

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i havent read a pro topici saw ur invitation onlineacceptedu win once+runsame as yoshiellow them 1s thereif i knew u would quit if u won i wouldnt have even played unot serious"LOL ShoCase whats the problem lad, u messaged me on the PS3 askin for a game. I messaged u back sayin im about to play my boy, whilst he was registering i invited u to a room for a quick game and then took you for Scunthorpe. I respected ya status but your going on like a baby now we both started off at 0-0 so it was fair. The subbin Lehman for Alumnia didn't help either.
blad,i NEVER play some1 with the intention of it being a 1 offeven randomsi always rematch,its a standardor else its some west ham V man u fluke tingi subbed lehmann cz ur 1st 2 goals were so weakhe parried in some left foot shot from scholes that lacked powerthen the tevez 1 was str8 @ him+goes over him like it was 2 much 4 him 2 cthem sh*t goals cant b happeningalmunia was no better so when ur 3rd/4th went in i CBAbut reh,if u r playing ur boy play man after if u think ure levelsALSO,R U BLINDI SAID I SAW UR INVITATIONI DIDNT READ UR MESSAGE U PLUM

No1 aint nobody running lad i told u many times already it wont be the first and last game we play we got PES till october stilll.No2 Man on here know i always bring screenshots of my games cuz ya dun know wha next man r gonna come with chattin fraff and apparantly u were one of the best PES players on here.No3 I could of beat u 1-0 and id still be posting it up and am always happy when i win esp when guys start cryin about it.No4 why dint u pick United aswell? Who told u to pick Arsenal Don lol many teams on there, Lehman Alumnia whoever wasnt stoppin some of them goals.

Llow it.I've asked you bare times for more games.Never on.And before the game I said it was one match only.Not like I woulda played again if I lost.Annd Gundam, what's your gamertag?And when's the comp finished?Wanna see what I'm like compared to others.Doom, get online mayyne.

"i havent read a pro topici saw ur invitation onlineacceptedu win once+runsame as yoshiellow them 1s thereif i knew u would quit if u won i wouldnt have even played unot serious"LOL ShoCase whats the problem lad, u messaged me on the PS3 askin for a game. I messaged u back sayin im about to play my boy, whilst he was registering i invited u to a room for a quick game and then took you for Scunthorpe. I respected ya status but your going on like a baby now we both started off at 0-0 so it was fair. The subbin Lehman for Alumnia didn't help either.
blad,i NEVER play some1 with the intention of it being a 1 offeven randomsi always rematch,its a standardor else its some west ham V man u fluke tingi subbed lehmann cz ur 1st 2 goals were so weakhe parried in some left foot shot from scholes that lacked powerthen the tevez 1 was str8 @ him+goes over him like it was 2 much 4 him 2 cthem sh*t goals cant b happeningalmunia was no better so when ur 3rd/4th went in i CBAbut reh,if u r playing ur boy play man after if u think ure levelsALSO,R U BLINDI SAID I SAW UR INVITATIONI DIDNT READ UR MESSAGE U PLUM
sh*t happens in PES man am one of the more modest and fair people on the game tha clocks when sh*t plays my opponent out, already told u bout ur 2nd goal felt snide when i got it cuz ur player seemed to Pass it nowhere and then leave it there for me to take but i can't control that it's the script. I don't think am any levels either lol i just play PES and try to win theres friends of mine who have beat me consistantly over the years. I'll come on now and play some more cuz his sh*t aint working.

swear u guys r retardedyoshie,ive stated when some1 plays me it shouldnt b a 1 off..playing me once,winning+saying u g2gthen chatting sh*t 4 time on vip2& then telling me u can play 2moro isnt the 1a rematch there+then is what im talkjing aboutgambino,i dont play same team v same teamthat is dry+fakei never said any1 made me pick arsenal,but it doesnt mean i shouldnt complain about the swag goalswell if u take pics of every win,there must b a lot of photos in hereswear ive seen u just type the scores 4 half ur games with maczanyway,if u played man again like i expected i wouldnt have as much 2 saybut hang tight u lad

I take pics of my Play.com Matches, I took a pic of that Match cuz guys use to claim u were the best on here but obviously not that super. How is same team vs same team swag and fake? If anything its the most fair game possible same teams, all on green........ How can u complain with that. Ur taking it to heart plus i been sat here waitin for u to accept the invite ill play if u wanna beat me tha bad.

Yo aint gonna lie i just quit the game he was thrashing me like 8-1. But am bitterly dissapointed. Not at the loss cuz its funny when u get leathered lol but i was expecting this guy to be a Brazil 70s player and he does play div 1 tactics. Scored 5 goals with Adriano exact same thing. Which is why i dont like Inter cuz hes over rated, and the rest uve scored are cutbacks. Come with a decent game lad flippin hell if i wanna play cutbacks all day i'll log onto PES rankings and enter more tournys lol

OK LETS USE BIG LETTERS!!!!I BEAT YOU TO IT AND ALREADY STATED WHY LADUR ANY DIV 1 TACTIC CUTBACK KINGTRY PLAYIN WITH NON BARCELONA AND INTER AND TRY WINNIN WITHOUT CUTBACKS YA DISSAPOINTED ME BECAUSE U BORED THE f*ck OUTTA ME, HOW CAN I PLAY WHEN UR PUTTIN MAN TO SLEEPHAHA

Yo aint gonna lie i just quit the game he was thrashing me like 8-1. But am bitterly dissapointed. Not at the loss cuz its funny when u get leathered lol but i was expecting this guy to be a Brazil 70s player and he does play div 1 tactics. Scored 5 goals with Adriano exact same thing. Which is why i dont like Inter cuz hes over rated, and the rest uve scored are cutbacks. Come with a decent game lad flippin hell if i wanna play cutbacks all day i'll log onto PES rankings and enter more tournys lol
sho does not play defensiveso many of our games have been ridiculously high scores

Oh and the BEST? ive had far tougher games against Maczman and Apache mate. But a wins a win and thaz wha PES is about winning but seriously up your game and try learn some new moves nobody likes a guy who only scores cutbacks or uses adriano u may aswell have picked Barcelona Sho.

Ya know wha am sorry i dint finish the match and save the highlights if possible so everyone could see how sh*t his tactics were. Every single pass he put to adriano to run in box past keeper n slot it in. Ur second goal was like a f*ckin replay lmao Sho ur not good man, u won good but ur style is crap. Go check out my chuffed thread and see how real PES players move.

the joke thing isman wouldve played u againbut was it me who quit?the front on here doesnt worku r brewingw8w8w8y didnt u use inter?y didnt u use barca?& u r acting like adriano was brushing every1 4 strengthi was cutting u open with imple pass+movei dont need 2 b expansive against uure not levelswhen u regain ur headtop,i will gladly batter u again,if u wont quit

sho does not play defensiveso many of our games have been ridiculously high scores
Take Adriano out his team and he's virtually finished lol. I said before we started i wish he dint pick them, its the equivalent of me picking Barcelona. From day 1 i said i dont like Inter and Barce.