VIP2 PES MATCHES

Gambino

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh Doom.I Won 1, Lost 2.Games are getting close man.'Llow me hitting the crossbar in extra time.Play you again soon..
last two games were pretty tense, got abit lucky when you hit the bar - but there was no need to whack it that hard biggrin.gif
Sicck games. Get right up to the screen shouting.Again soon..

your time soon come Sho. Paid man to much respectyou will get buried.I'm using Default formation, Default tactics. Straight
Ain't you beaten him yet?! lmfaoSho case gets taken for any training dumming these days.Ain't seen him back on since Yoshie droped "Sorry Sho"
LOL @ gundam taking sho for mainmanpissed

SKAYNEneed 2 check if my live membership is still validmy 2month 1 ran out & my 48 hour 1 has i thinkmight have some morebare talk in here though,even when i havent been postingthats good..it means u lot think u r levelssafe
Pay up man, you're trying to buy a PS3 but will not buy LIve for a year?!Comes like Supreme having 30gb internet connection but still waits 1 min so he can download from rapidshare!On another note, Microsoft told me that they renewed my live membership automactially lol didn't even tell mans, just took the money out of my accounts, cunts

SKAYNEneed 2 check if my live membership is still validmy 2month 1 ran out & my 48 hour 1 has i thinkmight have some morebare talk in here though,even when i havent been postingthats good..it means u lot think u r levelssafe
Pay up man, you're trying to buy a PS3 but will not buy LIve for a year?!Comes like Supreme having 30gb internet connection but still waits 1 min so he can download from rapidshare!On another note, Microsoft told me that they renewed my live membership automactially lol didn't even tell mans, just took the money out of my accounts, cunts
found a 48 hour passgunna play lenny nowwho else is backing their hype?obviously u dont need 2 answer gundam..uve retired from playing mebiggrin.gif

lol @ People not believing this has some kinda script and refs are spot on. How Ironic that i won off a penalty then when every single decision was going against me.1 My player slides infront of ur man, ur man then runs into him and i get a yellow card.2 You run towards my player, i tap x to take the ball clearly ref gives a foul.3 I'm runnin towards ur goal with rooney u tackle me from behind not a dirty one but a foul, referee plays on doesn't give me nothing4 And worse of alllll!! You blatently had 2 occasions where ur player kicked the ball out, one was when u slid me and it went out and u got the throw, the 2nd is what killed it when u did one of them powerful crosses tha flys across the box and the ball missed everyone went out and the guy gives u the throw in lolGood game other than the scripts tho.
gambino come man...we've all had decisions not go our waytheres no point saying its scripted like say konami went out an developed the game so all the games you play will go against u
Naah, I see what he means.When I'm playing Cracktro, scores vary from like 1-0 to 8-0.We're evenly matched but some games if just goes one way.Both agree.

Same thing happened to me.Well I presume.S'been a year since I've payed..

Theres no script lmaoIts the players mentality.. Why do you think that attribute is there?!Make sure your captain has high mentality otherwise it aint gunna go your way when your 2-0 behind.
Nah I swear it happens.Even with high attributes I can f*ck up one match and win the next.Might be in my head.Naah

LLOW it.Just got duppied 6-0.Apart from that, all games were good between me and Gambino, including a 3-1 win to me *though I lost the other 3, 3-2, 4-3, 6-0*That 4 upfront formation duppied me differently, I couldn't keep the ball in defence and find space.