XBOX LIVE

Maxxx

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im online now still.You man need to help me get ma level up biggrin.gif
UR GAMERTAG IS JOKEEEEEEEESim on level4 still a noOb ask gayle i run around like a headless chicken, fps aint my thangsnfn what level u on anyway ?
Just got to level 7.I think thats alright for an 1hours gameplay.If you man are gonna be on in the early hours bring me in innit.Im goin to one chicks for NYE then when i come back COD4 if everyones on or NFL/Pro if im on ma ones.

Im online now still.You man need to help me get ma level up biggrin.gif
UR GAMERTAG IS JOKEEEEEEEESim on level4 still a noOb ask gayle i run around like a headless chicken, fps aint my thangsnfn what level u on anyway ?
Just got to level 7.I think thats alright for an 1hours gameplay.If you man are gonna be on in the early hours bring me in innit.Im goin to one chicks for NYE then when i come back COD4 if everyones on or NFL/Pro if im on ma ones.
llow NFL Play HQ and do well and ur level goes up quick, im on 17 now, done bare of those challenges like point guard and x ray vision and got bare points.But like someone said ur level goes up regardless if u do well or not, unlike halo which is based on ur performance

Americans are the most selfish COD4 players, they don't defend the carrier in sabotage, they don't defuse. They do nothing but try to rack up kills, whereas i have preset perk+weapon combos e.g. TANK (RPGs to the face, grenades and saw) so everyone can run while i die giving them cover lolacaust!and when the bomb detonates they're like awww man biggrin.gif

Do u lot use teamspeak when u play COD4,PES, or halo?does it lag all the time like the one on playstaion? especially for PESim thinking of getting a xbox
yeah we use team speak often especially in CoD and Halo.... I've noticed though... the longer we play the less we speak lol (probably getting tired or something)... I dunno about PES though