XBOX LIVE

Maxxx

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much you man paying for xbox live?
£5 a month, however when that runs out will just buy a year one for £40
look for the halo version for xbox live . . .its 13 months worth of online and plus look for it on ebay much cheaper and ask them 2 email you the code so it save u shippin . . .no cod or halo tonight jus got home and bare tired and back 2 wrk 2moro . . .

^^i'm planning to stay at level 55 for everprestige mode is pointlessthe main thing i dont like about CoD is the ranking system, should be based on skill rather than XP (i.e level goes down when you lose and up when you win)games are swag when you get ppl at some next high levels. just end up gettin murked all the time (e.g the game some of us had on the Bog map a couple days ago , sh*t was disgusting, they kept gettin helicopter after helicopter)

how much you man paying for xbox live?
£5 a month, however when that runs out will just buy a year one for £40
i get £15 for 3 months
Yeah £5 a month
LOL *slaps forhead*
u mans rippin urselfs off . . .jus looked on ebay now and find NUFF CHEAP 1s for like 13 months for like 31 pounds, and plus live points is CHEAPPPPPP

if someone will tell me how to change my NAT from strict to open then i'll stop revising and play
I swear mine is like that, NAT. I get a message when i try and play pes08 online saying about it, saying i cant create rooms and no one can play me online, but i canWhat is ur connection setup ?
bt home hubip always the samedunno what else, i just did everything that has been suggested on the internet, some days it works but recently it just been strict

if someone will tell me how to change my NAT from strict to open then i'll stop revising and play
I swear mine is like that, NAT. I get a message when i try and play pes08 online saying about it, saying i cant create rooms and no one can play me online, but i canWhat is ur connection setup ?
bt home hubip always the samedunno what else, i just did everything that has been suggested on the internet, some days it works but recently it just been strict
lol Supreme always cusses ppl with bt home hub.Try this http://www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk/XBoxLive...%20Strict%20NAT