V.I.P2 MEMBER Awards 2007

Cipher

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when everyone wanted E15 banned in RWD days, I was one if not the only to say the man is jokes, look now
thats where ur the top bitch nominee. about was the if not the only one.... THERE WERE OTHERS WHO SAID HE WAS TOO .. jeeez. "if not the only one" biggrin.gif:D
What got stuck up your ass last night then?Actually you wouldnt mind something there you flipping raging fagMy point was not many liked him. More hated him. "Back" from "Dubai"
ooooh ruffled your weave then? from the man who holds up bandwidth constantly bitching claiming you're passionatewhen its just a case of spending too much time chatting witht he women at the hairdressers ur the last one to call anyone raging fag.idiot, if you had just said many didnt like him then it wdve been cool, but in pure Numero UNO style u were the ONLY one who had THE correct opinion. f*cking dribbling bore, and yes BACK from Dubai..... and coincidently BACK to CALI this morning ya prick.

I remember when everyone wanted E15 banned in RWD days, I was one if not the only to say the man is jokes, look now
thats where ur the top bitch nominee. about was the if not the only one.... THERE WERE OTHERS WHO SAID HE WAS TOO .. jeeez. "if not the only one" biggrin.gif:D
What got stuck up your ass last night then?Actually you wouldnt mind something there you flipping raging fagMy point was not many liked him. More hated him. "Back" from "Dubai"
ooooh ruffled your weave then? from the man who holds up bandwidth constantly bitching claiming you're passionatewhen its just a case of spending too much time chatting witht he women at the hairdressers ur the last one to call anyone raging fag.idiot, if you had just said many didnt like him then it wdve been cool, but in pure Numero UNO style u were the ONLY one who had THE correct opinion. f*cking dribbling bore, and yes BACK from Dubai.....coincidently BACK to CALI this morning ya prick.
There was RAGE in that post, lol...

ooooh ruffled your weave then? from the man who holds up bandwidth constantly bitching claiming you're passionatewhen its just a case of spending too much time chatting witht he women at the hairdressers ur the last one to call anyone raging fag.idiot, if you had just said many didnt like him then it wdve been cool, but in pure Numero UNO style u were the ONLY one who had THE correct opinion. f*cking dribbling bore, and yes BACK from Dubai.....coincidently BACK to CALI this morning ya prick.
There was RAGE in that post, lol...

ooooh ruffled your weave then? from the man who holds up bandwidth constantly bitching claiming you're passionatewhen its just a case of spending too much time chatting witht he women at the hairdressers ur the last one to call anyone raging fag.idiot, if you had just said many didnt like him then it wdve been cool, but in pure Numero UNO style u were the ONLY one who had THE correct opinion. f*cking dribbling bore, and yes BACK from Dubai..... and coincidently BACK to CALI this morning ya prick.
y are u gettin all excited 4u know wat he mentjeez... bein a fag doesn't mean u have to act like a womanbare nit picking at the detailsthats y man like u are made for knitting sweaters and sh*t

e15 is never funny, i dnt see it
sme i usually laugh at stuff like that but i just dont find him funny because im 99% sure the stuff he says is piepeople like him who cant string a sentence together usually get laughed at in the real world but on here people support him and sh*t
trueeven though i dnt find him funny, i like havin him around. He reminds me of the youngers i use to school in maryland.Also if we're honest his probably one of the realist people on this site (or sum super fronter)However all this bum lickin needs to stop.laughing with the court jester is one thing, but goin on like he shuld then be made king is sumthin entirely different .

NUMEROI BEEN BACKIN E15 FOR PRESIDENT FROM DAYMAN IS BLATANT DOCTOR'S YOUNGERALWAYS KNEW HE WAS THE FUTURE.
exactly my pointalthough i dn't expect much different from u crls, cuz yur really quite dumb.I knw u'll take this as sending but i'm really nt.I honestly believe that u are a stupid person, and the mere utterance of yur opinion ON ANYTHING should be forbidden.

NUMEROI BEEN BACKIN E15 FOR PRESIDENT FROM DAYMAN IS BLATANT DOCTOR'S YOUNGERALWAYS KNEW HE WAS THE FUTURE.
exactly my pointalthough i dn't expect much different from u crls, cuz yur really quite dumb.I knw u'll take this as sending but i'm really nt.I honestly believe that u are a stupid person, and the mere utterance of yur opinion ON ANYTHING should be forbidden.
biggrin.gif

Guest haze-e
biggrin.gif
[COD4] Ka-Boom [/COD4]

biggrin.gif
[COD4] Ka-Boom [/COD4]
real talk

biggrin.gif cheez