'The one that got away'

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there is. And he knows he is too. I was the one that flopped at the time. Maybe if my head was in the right place at the time we would still be together instead of me being with who I am now.Ah well.
If i was your man and im reading thatthen im gonna be pissedallow it
LOL. Lucky you aint. I'm already pissed anyway.

Yeah there is. And he knows he is too. I was the one that flopped at the time. Maybe if my head was in the right place at the time we would still be together instead of me being with who I am now.Ah well.
Why are u already pissed?Why are you with your current man for the sake of it?

I love my man. Enough for me to let him treat me like a mug. That's why I'm pissed.I don't find myself thinking about this other guy whenever I'm upset with my man but I do acknowledge him as the one that got away.And I'm not with him for the sake of it. I genuinely see a future with him.My relationship is complex. I'

I love my man. Enough for me to let him treat me like a mug. That's why I'm pissed.
LOL at thinking he will change. Your future is him taking you for a prick until you die, thats if he dont let you go before hand.Real talk.As they say, Love is blind.

I love my man. Enough for me to let him treat me like a mug. That's why I'm pissed.
LOL at thinking he will change. Your future is him taking you for a prick until you die, thats if he dont let you go before hand.Real talk.As they say, Love is blind.
True. *Listens to eve ft Faith Evans - Love is blind.