'The one that got away'

Yung Fly + Flashy

Have you ever looked back at a past relationship and wondered 'what if'?Or have you ever known someone you liked or had feelings for, but you didn't hook up with them because of the circumstances i.e, they were/you were in a relationship, long distance, your best friend's ex, etc.I remember one time I was on the bus a couple of years ago and I got talking with this beautiful girl. I hard to explain, but we jus connected. I'm not gonna front, i'm usually nervous chtting to chicks for the firtst time, but i felt comfortable around her and we had so much in common and i've never had a conversation with a woman like I did with her since. But berfore I could get her number, She had run off the bus coz she missed her stop. What's f*cked up is, I saw the same girl the other day walking with some dude and a yute. I thought to myself 'Damn, that coulda been me' biggrin.gif *plays James Blunt 'Beautiful' and mopes*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was talking to J-Lovely about one girl I've known from school days...ADORED this chick but a mix of insecurity and our situation (we share the same friends but me and her aren't "tight") meant I didn't go through...True say if I moved her NOW, it could be a different story.ARGH*bumps 'Regrets' by Jay-Z*

Some mixed race chick, were frends from primary school days.Towards end of secondary feelings were flying highh, were both on each other bad. I was thinking yehh i can prove Vip2 wrong about escaping the friend zone...I dont even know what happend though, things flopped and I wouldnt go as far as to say she was perfect..but she was saying alot.I think about it quite a bit still biggrin.gif

Have you ever looked back at a past relationship and wondered 'what if'?Or have you ever known someone you liked or had feelings for, but you didn't hook up with them because of the circumstances i.e, they were/you were in a relationship, long distance, your best friend's ex, etc.
Yeah.Showed certain man on msn the girl still, started chatting to this chick from the net quay bk, b4 I met my girl, but she had a man who wernt treating her right at all.I met my girl, then she split up with her man biggrin.gif We still talk every now and then, woulda defo been together for a while if circumstances permitted.Theres a next girl aswell, think I told Janay about her 1 time, 1 coolie ting from Thornton Heath.Basically I knew her friend 1st and met the coolie ting through her, I clock the friend was an idiot and cut her off, but kept in contact with the coolie ting.When me and my ex finished I used to go see the coolie ting and jam but we were getting close.She had some on off ting with some d*ckhead man that she didnt cut ties with properly.She went to Guyana on holiday and I didnt see her for a while, she came bk and told me she was pregnant with the on off bre.Ting that smacked it is he had another girl pregnant at the same time. :D Defo wonder "what if" with her aswell cos we were proper safe.

Toney I fort you said you wouldn't wifey a chick off net? Or am i mistaken?
I wouldnt want to in general because its just too dangerous and too many loose girls mash up the face pic scene.I dont mean there arent wifeable girls on net, because there are, if I really got on with a girl like in the case above and we met up and things went from there then yea.Its not something id be looking to do though, if that makes sense.

Have you ever looked back at a past relationship and wondered 'what if'?Or have you ever known someone you liked or had feelings for, but you didn't hook up with them because of the circumstances i.e, they were/you were in a relationship, long distance, your best friend's ex, etc.
Yeah.Showed certain man on msn the girl still, started chatting to this chick from the net quay bk, b4 I met my girl, but she had a man who wernt treating her right at all.I met my girl, then she split up with her man biggrin.gif We still talk every now and then, woulda defo been together for a while if circumstances permitted.Theres a next girl aswell, think I told Janay about her 1 time, 1 coolie ting from Thornton Heath.Basically I knew her friend 1st and met the coolie ting through her, I clock the friend was an idiot and cut her off, but kept in contact with the coolie ting.When me and my ex finished I used to go see the coolie ting and jam but we were getting close.She had some on off ting with some d*ckhead man that she didnt cut ties with properly.She went to Guyana on holiday and I didnt see her for a while, she came bk and told me she was pregnant with the on off bre.Ting that smacked it is he had another girl pregnant at the same time. :D Defo wonder "what if" with her aswell cos we were proper safe.
Hol' tight J being the 'Go To Girl' for mandem discussing chicksProper Agony Aunt...

Toney I fort you said you wouldn't wifey a chick off net? Or am i mistaken?
I wouldnt want to in general because its just too dangerous and too many loose girls mash up the face pic scene.I dont mean there arent wifeable girls on net, because there are, if I really got on with a girl like in the case above and we met up and things went from there then yea.Its not something id be looking to do though, if that makes sense.
Yea I hear what your saying still.

My ex before last. He loves me, and I'd love if we got together again but more long term but he needs to get his head out his arse and I need to grow up some more. One time he said he was falling in love with me and I was like biggrin.gif Liar. LOL. His face kinda crumbled. I felt PROPPA bad afterwards, not my fault I didn't believe him. *We have an up and down history time line.* He called me just this christmas gone but I missed the call so he left a really nice voice message which I made my Dad listen to like a million times. 2008 shall be our year, I will steal him from whoever he might be seeing and I will trap him. :D

My ex before last. He loves me, and I'd love if we got together again but more long term but he needs to get his head out his arse and I need to grow up some more. One time he said he was falling in love with me and I was like biggrin.gif Liar. LOL. His face kinda crumbled. I felt PROPPA bad afterwards, not my fault I didn't believe him. *We have an up and down history time line.* He called me just this christmas gone but I missed the call so he left a really nice voice message which I made my Dad listen to like a million times. 2008 shall be our year, I will steal him from whoever he might be seeing and I will trap him. :D
LMAO deeep.