GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS

Badman

What Titan said is on point.Girls dont love bad boys.They love traits which are more common in badboys - despite the fact that they have d*ckhead traits as well.IeConfidence, Control, Humour, Respect, etc.These are common to guys that "normal" guys look on and think are badboys.Fact is you can have those traits without being a prick.If you have those traits, and are still respectful, have your sh*t together, and know how to behave, you are a jackpot for a chick. You dont have to be a d*ckhead to get the best chicks out there.
Preach brother

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All girls want is to know their place. Once they know their place then your good.Kurious just means shes hard to control when she says she's a badgyal so needs someone that aint gonna have itYou do get a lot of dumb girls that wanna be with "Skeemz" and "Trigger Man" so they can boast and feel secure but that is a minority. Decent girls just wanna know their place.Think thats been said before, but I thought I'd give my opinion

If im honest, i know a couple of girls who are like this, one in particular more than the other because the other has a man who is like this, the other girl just runs after loosers blatent and is OVER NINETEEN TO RASSCLART. I sent them the link to this topic seperately - don't really know what else to say exept that it's a low life attitude for a girl to have and when she gets gun bucked from her "badman" - so it go init! *Laughing*Whatever bad luck they recieve from them man there GOOD i say, them girls must take all the nastyness, take it and bathe in it, dirty beoches! Whoever said that this is a young girl thing to do IS DAMN RIGHT, remember though, you can be mentally of them young ages too - after you finish teenage years, you are meant to done with them crazy mistakes there man, after that the girl is a FOOL if she's on that - i blame the parents mi self *Laughing*. biggrin.gif THE LORD MUST LOOK ON THEM AND THINK YUCK, that's all i can say.

What Titan said is on point.Girls dont love bad boys.They love traits which are more common in badboys - despite the fact that they have d*ckhead traits as well.IeConfidence, Control, Humour, Respect, etc.These are common to guys that "normal" guys look on and think are badboys.Fact is you can have those traits without being a prick.If you have those traits, and are still respectful, have your sh*t together, and know how to behave, you are a jackpot for a chick. You dont have to be a d*ckhead to get the best chicks out there.
Preach brother
LOL

All girls want is to know their place. Once they know their place then your good.Kurious just means shes hard to control when she says she's a badgyal so needs someone that aint gonna have itYou do get a lot of dumb girls that wanna be with "Skeemz" and "Trigger Man" so they can boast and feel secure but that is a minority. Decent girls just wanna know their place.Think thats been said before, but I thought I'd give my opinion
All girls want is to know their place...yeah? *Smirks*

LOL

No its not what your thinking, I know my name is badman but its quite the oppositeThere are too many bitches tryna take the piss out of my life, it always happens when I show a girl the slightest bit of kindness and respectThere was this one chick that I linked a couple of weeks ago, took her out walked around central london, took her dinner etc. she seemed really bored it was as if she just wanted me to take her for a bitch otherwise she wasnt interestedthis was confirmed when the date ended coz then she aired me off! I was thinking this was strange behaviour coz I did nothing wronganyways yesterday I met up with my boy hes a promoter so he knows bare chicks and I told him about this chick and surprise surprise he knows the chick, told me shes just a raver chick looking for a bang.....thing is, this chick apeared decent I cant beleive I couldnt see it. she dressed nice, seemed modest, everything! f*cking deceived...Allow me though im a bit rusty coz bout a year ago I came out of a long term relationJust shows what happens when you show a girl a little bit of respect they throw it back in your face and then they wonder why mans are taking them for boshes and why they are single mothersI refuse to give up what I beleive in, I am temped to go heartless on females and take them for mooks but I have principals and I can only be myself and thats somebody that shows respect coz thats what I expect in return get meI know there are decent girls out there but theres no excuse for this behaviourgirls fix up......that is all
I have no sympathy for you. You took some bitch out to dinner and a gay little romantic walk when she was just a "link". Let me let you in on some valuable information son.Your link wanted to be bent over and f*cked til her voice echoed through the walls. She wanted to be sexually stimulated and excited. She wanted you to be dangerous and spontaneous.Ya boy Bluey had his heartbroken when he was 14. She was 15. I did everything for this girl and that was the problem. I was an emotionally wet tampon that wasnt challenging and I found out she was getting off with this 16 year old behind my back who treated her like dirt biggrin.gif however he had what she wanted which was the excitement factor. Y'all remember that scene in Hitch where he catches the chick hes mad about with another guy? Thats how I felt.You are me when I was 14. Man the f*ck up son. Take control of your woman, bend her over the bathroom sink and f*ck her til she loves you. Then you can do your romantic walks and gay dinners they will work as long as she knows you're a sexually aggressive primitive pimp in the bedroom. Sex makes up over 50 percent of a relationship.Hope my advice helped.

And by the way dont treat girls like sh*t. You then just become part of the cycle. Believe it or not there are good girls out there that are looking for an emotional connection with a guy and it'll be them kind of good girls you end up hurting and treating bad.Dont take all girls for some 14 year old school kids. The badboy offers drama, excitement and masculinity which the sweetboy doesnt. Like it was mentioned before the gentleman/alpha male offers these characteristics and much more and thats why in the films its the George Clooney gentleman characters that always get the p*ssy.I think most guys hate the "women love badboys" thing because they realise that these badboys that women go for are little fake boys who aint man enough to actually make something of themselves.