GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS

Badman

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye i know what you mean therebut sooner or later they will realise their mistake and move on to find something good and better .............. but then again some may just stay in the * i only get myself involved with bad boys* cycle for ever.

ye i know what you mean therebut sooner or later they will realise their mistake and move on to find something good and better .............. but then again some may just stay in the * i only get myself involved with bad boys* cycle for ever.
Which does happen.

Which does happen.
well we all know what happens to those type of chicks who have that life long mentality

DONT give them treatment like that until they are VALIDATED in your eyes as your girlbruv what you did there is birthday with the wifey of 1 year momentsallow that for a first day its 2008 not 1995
Very true.+The way I have IT now is that chicks make the effort for me. After all I am very close to being that guy. I can taste it (Yes big head).

Ok I have just read the thread for the first time after making it yesterday.....There are too many quotables for me to mention.....Some of the replies by the famles on this thread proves that they are lostThe general response by the males in this thread proves that the males on this forum are the wiser majority.LMAO at some girls beleiving that by getting shown some respect that the male is a p*ssy. I can now see that this foolish and ignorant misconception is the core route of the problem by these dumb femalesno worried though, you know what is waiting for you, you will become a statistic in no timefools

DONT give them treatment like that until they are VALIDATED in your eyes as your girlbruv what you did there is birthday with the wifey of 1 year momentsallow that for a first day its 2008 not 1995
I agree with you 100%but that will not stop me doing what I do,way I see it if that what im gonna do on the first date then imagine what I would do a year down the line....all I need to do is find a female that would apreaciate and I have no doubt that I would

I agree with you 100%but that will not stop me doing what I do,way I see it if that what im gonna do on the first date then imagine what I would do a year down the line....all I need to do is find a female that would apreaciate and I have no doubt that I would
FAMa girl that is alledgedly WIFEY i text last night on my new phone saying i miss her.LMFAO she was texting back "who is this"now if ya a woman in a relationship with ONE MAN who else could it bei played along with it like im a random guy from facebook and according to her IF im that guy SHE IS SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR MR RIGHTLMFAOgirls get lied to and i feel no way.psdont think for a second that i treat them like sh*t thats why EACH ONE wants me to meet their parents but THATS where the emotional punishment comes in cos i wont ever do it.

FAMa girl that is alledgedly WIFEY i text last night on my new phone saying i miss her.LMFAO she was texting back "who is this"now if ya a woman in a relationship with ONE MAN who else could it bei played along with it like im a random guy from facebook and according to her IF im that guy SHE IS SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR MR RIGHTLMFAOgirls get lied to and i feel no way.
lol do you dam thing bro

LMAO at some girls beleiving that by getting shown some respect that the male is a p*ssy. I can now see that this foolish and ignorant misconception is the core route of the problem by these dumb females
this is why im treating girls like sh*t now

FAMa girl that is alledgedly WIFEY i text last night on my new phone saying i miss her.LMFAO she was texting back "who is this"now if ya a woman in a relationship with ONE MAN who else could it bei played along with it like im a random guy from facebook and according to her IF im that guy SHE IS SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR MR RIGHTLMFAOgirls get lied to and i feel no way.psdont think for a second that i treat them like sh*t thats why EACH ONE wants me to meet their parents but THATS where the emotional punishment comes in cos i wont ever do it.
so.. the girl you text is your wifey or supposed to be, and yet she is making out she aint even with you, and you feel no way about it? hope i got that right.dont it bother you in the slightest, if not why not? cuz that would piss me off

LMAO at some girls beleiving that by getting shown some respect that the male is a p*ssy. I can now see that this foolish and ignorant misconception is the core route of the problem by these dumb females
that is weak minded dont give in bro,the decent one will come then bam shes gone coz you duppied her and your pissed

NAH NAH NAH not evendont do that treat them NICE but just DONT FEEL A WAY TO LINK A NEXT CHICKyou gotta be like a nigerian doing fraud they are not on the beef ting but they will smile with you to get some business donesame with the girls dont be on a hating ting with the chicks just smile with them and follow suit to get the p*ssy the money (if ya broke and need a favour) and whatever else you may need.USE THEM FOR WHAT IT IS YOU MAY NEEDi do this but not as dramatically as you think i may i mean i dont use them for money or whatever cos i got all that but having more than one chick feels STANDARD to me and i feel no way about it.when ya nice to them they will remember fam and they will return the favour just KNOW that YOU are not the only man in their life and swallow ya pride i said it from day its not a case of if ya the only one its a case of which one you are on the girls league table ITS LIKE THIS5- the guy that gets it every so often if she has a spare minute4- the guy she sees off ends that no one knows3- the guy that was her man but is now her ex but she cant give you up (YET) and when she does you will go the category 4 and 52- the guy that sees her regular for a fix1- the hubbymost of these guys know about the HUBBY so they play their position as we all know that we all lash girls that have man.all of the men other than 1 do favours for these chicks too for the exchange of a slam or a good stewed chicken its nothingthe game is out there and its gonna get PLAYED whether you play or not.

so.. the girl you text is your wifey or supposed to be, and yet she is making out she aint even with you, and you feel no way about it? hope i got that right.dont it bother you in the slightest, if not why not? cuz that would piss me off
yepyour right it was a task for me to see if girls that are wifey are different cos girls always say (especially girls in relationships) "ah that girls a hoe thats loose" etcso i put it to the test and made them a beta wifey and look what i come acrossi feel no way cos i dont love none of them and wifey is just a NAME to menone of the current girls i have now have met and never will meet fam im just the hubby for the few hours im with them when they gone im face off again.it would of pissed me off if it was my girl i dumped last week but i was with her for time believing she f*cked my bredwin lol girls aint ready YET. in the mean time this summer im going on nutsbut this time im trying to avoid facebook etc cos its just too bait.

yepyour right it was a task for me to see if girls that are wifey are different cos girls always say (especially girls in relationships) "ah that girls a hoe thats loose" etcso i put it to the test and made them a beta wifey and look what i come acrossi feel no way cos i dont love none of them and wifey is just a NAME to menone of the current girls i have now have met and never will meet fam im just the hubby for the few hours im with them when they gone im face off again.it would of pissed me off if it was my girl i dumped last week but i was with her for time believing she f*cked my bredwin lol girls aint ready YET. in the mean time this summer im going on nutsbut this time im trying to avoid facebook etc cos its just too bait.
fair enough then! keep it moving and on to the next then i guess

at christmas i got every one of them a present cos i know that girls are desperate for hubby so they go out of their way to do this right ISHnot one present i paid for for each one cost more than 20 quid EACHand in return i got from girl number 1NIKE TRACK SUITGREEN LANTERN PAPER BACK BOOKTOYS FOR MY KITTENSCALL OF DUTY 4AFTERSHAVEgirl number 2ADDIDAS JACKETA WATCHgirl number 3GIFT VOUCHER FROM GAME ( i got mass effect with this)girl number 4she was broke still but i didnt mind and i dumped her for other reasons but sexed her the day before i ended it.i think that is a good return on my investment considering i paid 20 quid FOR EACH ONE and i made sure it was something they wantedmp3 playerhair dryer and a cdcsi dvd and a cdcsi dvd

NAH NAH NAH not evendont do that treat them NICE but just DONT FEEL A WAY TO LINK A NEXT CHICK
Real talk.And I just think if you are one of those guys to take a girl out for a drink or for dinner, just take your time to assess if she is worth it. The way I look at it, the girl you take out you should be considering of taking it further with. Me personally, I dreaded the idea of taking girls out for drinks or whatever, becuase I didn't think I shold bother if they weren't going to be more than a link, as I could just go to a links hosue and do what I need to without paying for it. The only time I took a girl out for drinks, it was after like a month of talking, and I'm glad because she is the other half now.

at christmas i got every one of them a present cos i know that girls are desperate for hubby so they go out of their way to do this right ISHnot one present i paid for for each one cost more than 20 quid EACHand in return i got from girl number 1NIKE TRACK SUITGREEN LANTERN PAPER BACK BOOKTOYS FOR MY KITTENSCALL OF DUTY 4AFTERSHAVEgirl number 2ADDIDAS JACKETA WATCHgirl number 3GIFT VOUCHER FROM GAME ( i got mass effect with this)girl number 4she was broke still but i didnt mind and i dumped her for other reasons but sexed her the day before i ended it.i think that is a good return on my investment considering i paid 20 quid FOR EACH ONE and i made sure it was something they wantedmp3 playerhair dryer and a cdcsi dvd and a cdcsi dvd
lmao jesuswell arnt you lucky, me being a single guy got sweet f*ck all, fuming biggrin.gif:D