GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS

Badman

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what your saying fam they all want badboys who treat them like sh*t n boshesbut when i guy try treat her with respect they try walk all over manthen they complain that they never get treated rite but never stop to think that maybe they should stop dealing with d*ckheads that treat them like dirt n not to try n tak the piss out of the ones that show some respectin short 80% of femlaesstupid

Don't change.I agree its a shame that some girls r on pointless hype, seems there only way for attention. but don't see it like u lost out , or pissed at all women coz from the sounds of it she lost out.let girls like that pass u by, but don't go on heartless u'll jus join the men who treat women badly and jus be as bad as them and u won't stand out, to attrack the respectful women u need.

they all want badboys who treat them like sh*t n boshesbut when i guy try treat her with respect they try walk all over manthen they complain that they never get treated rite but never stop to think that maybe they should stop dealing with d*ckheads that treat them like dirt n not to try n tak the piss out of the ones that show some respect
I get this most times and it not even a one time situation, it keeps happening to them all the timeI don't even listen to their stories no more, I cant be bothered cause its a simple transition of not going after d*ckheads and taking time out to find a man who will treat them good.its a bit mad now, some girls taking the piss when they are showed respect, but then they stay when they are treated like sh*t and boshes.......

i know what your saying fam they all want badboys who treat them like sh*t n boshesbut when i guy try treat her with respect they try walk all over manthen they complain that they never get treated rite but never stop to think that maybe they should stop dealing with d*ckheads that treat them like dirt n not to try n tak the piss out of the ones that show some respectin short 80% of femlaesstupid
Was discussing this at work just today!!

savent loll@your sig
My sig? Its been there for YONKS.Needs changing infact.
lol *d*ckhead*I thoguht that pic of Prodigy was your sig...clearly not lol...Yea i seen you had the Nas & jay one for ages....I remember when Thizz try brush you off for them both "losing" to cam biggrin.gif.....

savent loll@your sig
My sig? Its been there for YONKS.Needs changing infact.
lol *d*ckhead*I thoguht that pic of Prodigy was your sig...clearly not lol...Yea i seen you had the Nas & jay one for ages....I remember when Thizz try brush you off for them both "losing" to cam biggrin.gif.....
LOL. That yout is dillusional a true character. Called them 'bums', them comments there make me sad for the youth.

I guess by badgyal you mean you are loud, and play sean paul off your fone on the back of the 37.
lol, the worst
these girls are d*ck heads, i dn't even link them to bun dem, they just get air.Nothing beats bein an acknowledged alpha male amongst yur peers

But as Mike Kane said, it shouldn't really be an issue. You can be a gentleman and polite adn that, but as soon as you clock a girl is on stupidness, you just show them straight and lock off the whole thing and delete numbers, and search for the next female. That's what I did after a while because I noticed I was getting taken for a mug at times. You should try not to let any female that isn't family or in a relationship with you to get you pissed. They aren't that privaleged as far as I'm concerned.

I remember one time in college, there were these 2 guys who did mentoring work, and every Friday, they'd get some of us (guys and girls) and we'd talk about certain issues...The one which kinda ran for a long time was sweet boys vs. thugs. And the large majority went with the latter because they felt it they'd be 'protected' and it'd be more exciting.That was a bit of an eye opener for me still...But if you're over the age of 19, this shouldn't be an issue for you as a man. If this is STILL an ongoing issue, this just says to me your choice in females is wack and you have no excuse for talking. Decent level-headed girl>>>>>>>>>>Choong hoodrat

lol at people thinking that by bad gyal i meant hoodrat gel head gash ting NEVby bad gyal i mean when i tell my man 'dont chat sh*t' i dont wana see no tears like the johnsons adtitan u sir are d*ck wad, especially considering the times iv met u were for educational purposes, allow trying 2 reinforce those negative stereotypes about me

lol at people thinking that by bad gyal i meant hoodrat gel head gash ting NEVby bad gyal i mean when i tell my man 'dont chat sh*t' i dont wana see no tears like the johnsons adtitan u sir are d*ck wad, especially considering the times iv met u were for educational purposes, allow trying 2 reinforce those negative stereotypes about me
So being a respectful woman is now known as being a 'bad gyal'?Skeen.

I remember one time in college, there were these 2 guys who did mentoring work, and every Friday, they'd get some of us (guys and girls) and we'd talk about certain issues...The one which kinda ran for a long time was sweet boys vs. thugs. And the large majority went with the latter because they felt it they'd be 'protected' and it'd be more exciting.That was a bit of an eye opener for me still...But if you're over the age of 19, this shouldn't be an issue for you as a man. If this is STILL an ongoing issue, this just says to me your choice in females is wack and you have no excuse for talking. Decent level-headed girl>>>>>>>>>>Choong hoodrat
Oh sh*t you brought it back to the old skool. I remember them days, lol.

Oh sh*t you brought it back to the old skool. I remember them days, lol.
C'mon, them girls chatted the MOST fraff innit?

im a badgyal due to my upbringing, surroundings and way of thinkingim way too complex a being to be pigeon holed into these general categoriesthis is why im a badgyal, u think u no me, but u dont, takes people yeeeears 2 figure me out and they rarley doplease allow ur preassumptions 4 another topic freinds

Of course they were.And thats why pure of dem r holding straps, holding money, goin quay to visit dudes in pen an moaning about it. Silly broads!
WWWHHAATTTT?MSN and reveal...LMAO
LOLJanay can not reveal her sources. Just know that a few girls haven't grown up mentally when it comes to man.