Whey Protein n Creatine

Kurtis

ite so i gt mines today from Holland & Barrettim 6ft 10 stone as some of u might known i wanna be about as big as Rick Ross, DJ Khaled etc, not as huge as fat joe doednt care bout musclewhat more do i need?n how long would it take?if say i exceed the recommended amount of supplements im supposed to take, what would happen?

whey protein by itself won't do sh*t, and creatine is used to inrease muscle endurance, although u will notice a tiny amount of extra bulk from it, it's aimed at weighlifters looking to get past plateus (sp) in their training.Just eat a lot, my dad's about ur stats and he's managed to put on half a stone in about a week from spending his whole day eating.

lol @ buying your whey from holland & barrett.u might just eat mcdonalds everyday if u wanna be like rick ross
wos wrong with that?
i dunno if they still get their whey from the same brand, if they do then boiits a brand from america u'll find their products on walmart & sh*t lots of yanks and brits have said the whey is high on sugar

body fortress isnt that bad, the whey protein holland and barret sell in the box is good stuff, the ones in the plastic tubs are of less quality cos it's concentrated but so is alot of the more expensive protein out there.sometime's people are their own worst enemy, which is why the supplement companies make a killing.they have sweetners but isnt too bad,all it takes is flex wheeler to say he's been using body fortress for 1 year and watch people rush and buy it. check all the protein you buy online or whereever and see if it doesnt say (whey protein concentrate blend etc etc)unless its isolate which is the highest quality but alot more expensive. though dirty i think you should be taking their weight-gainer as well, or if not that then increase your rice,pasta intake highly.

Dont get that body fortress protein power...its not good..at all...let alone the creatine..For protein i use:http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/shop...customerratingsCreatine:http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=8243These wont work unless your diet is good...especially creatine...id just use protein powder for now and have a good regime..then after a few months use creatine when you stop seeing gains.

Dont get that body fortress protein power...its not good..at all...let alone the creatine..For protein i use:http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/shop...customerratingsCreatine:http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=8243These wont work WELL unless your diet is good...especially creatine...id just use protein powder for now and have a good regime..then after a few months use creatine when you stop seeing gains.
again, i say that we are beleiving the hype that supp companies have put out there,if you read on alot of BB forums you will see more people backing bodyfortress than not.from your link you posted..this is the ingredients in the optimum nutriition you use Protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), artifical flavor, lecithin, acesulfame potassium.these are the ingredients contained in the bodyfortress chocolate wheyngredientsProtein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame K, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin.any huge difference? i use optimum too, but just bcos i can. but like one guy put it nicely on a forum, "its like saying fruit of the loom boxers are crap because they are sold in walmart, so you go out and buy kalvin kleins as if its not just the name you're buying and a little extra comfort but not that much"their creatine i agree isnt that good quality cos they still use the old type, which can leave you feeling bloated.

Body fortress aint that bad i used to use itIt won't help you put weight on unless you have 2 scoops with like 100g of oats 3 times a day and stuff yourselfDon't use creatine yet it's a waste if your only trying to gain weight & not lean muscle
does it help if its with oats, coz i did it with milk in that shaker mixer thingyn safe Carpe n Blackbery for the advise, ill try look more into the different ones

Yeh you might need a hand mixer or a blender if your using oats i doubt a shaker will do much for them.I got my hand mixer from morrisons for a fiver.You'll need about 500-600ml of milk to compensate for the thickness of the oats but it's nasty to drink but you get used to it after a while.What flavour WHEY did you get? Grab a nurishment drink same flavour as your whey and add a scoop to it, this is good before a workout cos you'll have high carbs & protein, it's also gonna be about 500 cals. Quite high in saturated fats though (7-8g) so don't get too excited with it

Yeh you might need a hand mixer or a blender if your using oats i doubt a shaker will do much for them.I got my hand mixer from morrisons for a fiver.You'll need about 500-600ml of milk to compensate for the thickness of the oats but it's nasty to drink but you get used to it after a while.What flavour WHEY did you get? Grab a nurishment drink same flavour as your whey and add a scoop to it, this is good before a workout cos you'll have high carbs & protein, it's also gonna be about 500 cals. Quite high in saturated fats though (7-8g) so don't get too excited with it
i use a blenderthe flavour i gt is vanilla, i usually drink vanilla nurishment aswell

I swear the best thing for dirts for what he has stated he wants to achieve is a WEIGHT GAINER SUPPLEMENT?One I have used before had 1200 calories and around 30g protein per serving, twice a day with regular meals and you should get decent results...f*ck knows why you need a protein supp and creatine to ge that Ross effect?

I swear the best thing for dirts for what he has stated he wants to achieve is a WEIGHT GAINER SUPPLEMENT?One I have used before had 1200 calories and around 30g protein per serving, twice a day with regular meals and you should get decent results...f*ck knows why you need a protein supp and creatine to ge that Ross effect?

To be honest i thought the same thing about the weight gainer. Im 6ft and 11 stone looking to be about 13 stone by july august. been training for 3 days a week since may time. Noticed some gains but only in muscle definition to be honest, minor muscle mass gain. i was wondering what supplements would be best to use to gain mass while training,and also where thebest places to buy them from are? would be much appreiciated still.