ps3 gmaes

GT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaa they pay for it for a reason people!! What's that good reason again?
From time you can't even read msgs without leaving the game, don't even need to come up with facts, killed it already.
If thats your exuse for payin £40 u need to come with more talk lad lol I know i still wouldn't pay £40 so i can quickly go read a message whilst am in the middle of an online game.

Yeaa they pay for it for a reason people!! What's that good reason again?
From time you can't even read msgs without leaving the game, don't even need to come up with facts, killed it already.
thats gonna be an issue for how long tho? Its already been planned in an update.List reasons.I hate fanboy talk its f*cking annoyingps3 wins hands down..bitches.

live is much better heads need to stop the fan boy talk
Thank you.Anyone with a bit of common sense must realise there is a reason why we pay £40. Did you guys get that PRO demo they promised you? Cod4 beta? Its not even a fan boy thing, im getting a PS3 this year when a good game drops 'cause atm theres no game out there that warrents that atm. Sometimes PS3 users don't have anything to boast about atm and just laugh at this, when im truley they are making themselves look like fools.

Thank you.Anyone with a bit of common sense must realise there is a reason why we pay £40. Did you guys get that PRO demo they promised you? Cod4 beta? Its not even a fan boy thing, im getting a PS3 this year when a good game drops 'cause atm theres no game out there that warrents that atm. Sometimes PS3 users don't have anything to boast about atm and just laugh at this, when im truley they are making themselves look like fools.
Not a case of hating Gundam were seekin sense. PRO Demo? COD4 Beta? I still aint payin £40 for that kinda sh*t should be free.

You can't just say ''live is better'' and leave it that.Explain what EXACTLY is worth £40 a year that PS3 doesn't have, there must be something really amazing seeing as the main reason for going online is to play with your friends on games and we have that too....for free.So go on...state the ''REASON'' why you pay £40 and shut me up.

imo its better i had a 360 but now have a ps3 so really i dont care what next man thinks i got P's 40 note a yr for a good service is minor im sure heads aint on sky free net service a reason i mean if it was all about freeness everyone would be on that alie? but yea y live is better ......being able to read/listen to a msg in game is something i miss gettin a free head set that works is a good thing (member some heads sayin some BT headsets dont work on ps3)being able to add people in game by a click of a button is something i miss llow having to remember heads GT exit the game & type in the full tegyou may thing these are small minor things f*ck it they might be but its things like that what makes live better then PSN

also having things planed & having sh*t there ready to use from launch is a big thing sony say "yea plans are there" "its in the works" but then if sony was always being real wid the owners home should of been about time ago init ??but like i said i dont care bout what 1 is better the ps3 & 360 are just as good the fan boy talk just need to stop cos some heads just chat sh*t

also having things planed & having sh*t there ready to use from launch is a big thing sony say "yea plans are there" "its in the works" but then if sony was always being real wid the owners home should of been about time ago init ??but like i said i dont care bout what 1 is better the ps3 & 360 are just as good the fan boy talk just need to stop cos some heads just chat sh*t
your justification for paying £40 for live has failed.Your main reasons are a free headset = you can get one for under £10 on ebaybeing able to message people = soon to be brought to ps3having to remember tags and typing them in = stop being lazy, plus there's a list of players you've met in games on your XMBdunno why you keeping going on about ''fanboy talk''when you're the one that's stating that xbox live is better when it's practically the same as PSN, just one or two minor differences that you're claiming are worth 40 squilla.good day sir.

your justification for paying £40 for live has failed.Your main reasons are a free headset = you can get one for under £10 on ebaybeing able to message people = soon to be brought to ps3having to remember tags and typing them in = stop being lazy, plus there's a list of players you've met in games on your XMBdunno why you keeping going on about ''fanboy talk''when you're the one that's stating that xbox live is better when it's practically the same as PSN, just one or two minor differences that you're claiming are worth 40 squilla.good day sir.
Dont think many people will question that PSN is better value, there is no doubt about that. Its free FFSDidnt mention the Headset as a rationale for buying live, its just when ive played cod4 online - it was completely quite, nonone had a headset. Same as pro

Exclusive games Betas.Better overall sevice, We all getting £10 back from Microsoft. Our Cod4 is experience is much quicker than PS3, that is the truth.5 of your boys playing 5 different games and still chatting to each other >Having the chance to compare your gaming achievement with other online players.EVERYONE using mics.Off the top of my head.When Goldeneye online drops >>>>>

cuz said i dont even care i aint even got a 360 no more £40 a yr is nuffing tho im just being real live is better + i was not even backin the reason y heads sud pay 40 note was more y live is better theres more stuff but i cant be asked tru i dont care also "having to remember tags and typing them in = stop being lazy, plus there's a list of players you've met in games on your XMB"that thing dont even come up the heads i play on COD4 never come up just the fifa heads biggrin.gif& f*ck it im lazy f*ck tryin to remember about 5+ tags thats long like i said

you may thing these are small minor things f*ck it they might be but its things like that what makes live better then PSN
same way you wud pay more for a better whip its the little things