ps3 gmaes

GT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear everyone goes on about 360 has all the ex PS3 exclusives now n theirs no games for PS3 n bla bla, so why the f*ck would use wanna own both consoles?
Allow the hypechange that to 360 fan boys.Both consoles will have there exculsives. bare gassing.Having the p to have both > ________
Deaded EVERYONES hype.

Swear everyone goes on about 360 has all the ex PS3 exclusives now n theirs no games for PS3 n bla bla, so why the f*ck would use wanna own both consoles?
i like gadgets fam ill always get EVERY console if i got the loot and its reasonable money NEVER in my life have i bought a console on RELEASE i wait til its been out for a bit and when the price drops i COP ive been this way from the days of sega saturn the main 3 consoles will ALWAYS be copped by me as im a fan of gadgets and i wish to work in that field (animation and computer games) one day.no one is saying the ps3 is sh*t its simply NOT better than the 360 for countless reasons now considering buying all of the consoles is somewhat a pastime of mine would that not mean that my argument is NOT biased?well thenfrom i have all 3 consoles i can look realistically at things such asPRICEAMOUNT OF GAMESUSABILITY (look that meaning up in reference to multimedia)AMOUNT OF USERS (therefore effecting price)PRICE OF PERIPERALSEXTRA FEATURESETC ETCi dont even have to be a ps3 owner to tell you that the 360 wins this hands down it speaks for itself HENCE why i have not got it YET.ps3 good? HELL YEAHps3 good enough to spend over 3 bills for the console and pay no less then 25 quid for any game WHICH is on the 360 even second hand LMFAOOOOOOOaight fam and every household has more apple macs in them then pcsdont delude ya self fam ya hurting ya wallet and its callin you a wollymandem coming across like charlton supporters

USABILITY (look that meaning up in reference to multimedia)
I don't particularly care about this debate to be fair cos at the end of the day I'm happy with the purchase. Have no qualms and think it was a sound investment.But one thing I have to ask...fam you're not seriously saying the usabilityy of a 360 is gretaer than a ps3 are you?No way you can even compare the 2 on that factor.

I think i'm in denial on why people should pay for live still.It doesn't offer anything worth paying for tbh.Unless someone state's what it does that i can't do on my PC right now whilst playing BF2 , i'd rather keep that £40.
LMAO @ this guy

USABILITY (look that meaning up in reference to multimedia)
I don't particularly care about this debate to be fair cos at the end of the day I'm happy with the purchase. Have no qualms and think it was a sound investment.But one thing I have to ask...fam you're not seriously saying the usabilityy of a 360 is gretaer than a ps3 are you?No way you can even compare the 2 on that factor.
read the WHOLE of the post extracting one part changes the meaning completely of what the argument or statement IS.