Anyone want to collaborate?

Brukfoot

i'm up for it. wot if we decide on a genre and a tempo and everyone who posts in here gets to do a different aspect of the track, obviously one person does the melody, one person does harmonies one person does drums, bass etc...

Yeah, aite.So are we cool with using Reason then? I've got version 4.I'd be up for doing any genre of music, any tempo.
Okay, wot if we say 145bpm, u can make any genre u want, i got reason 4 as well, but if we're collabing with others and they haven't got reason we'll have to bounce the tracks individually so they can use them as audio in their preferred DAW.

id be up for collabing on fruity i aint that gud really even tho ive been making beats for a whileanyhow can u give me some feedback on this beat please, dont watch the ending i jus clocked after i uploaded ithttp://www.zshare.net/audio/6602901563b586/
i like the glitch style sound you've used there, maybe another instrument to fill the mids out a bit. bass sounds good i think the snare's too loud.

nah it's better if set a bpm and let ppl do their own thing, like someone might want to make dubstep and make a nasty bassline, next guy might want house and make a funky 4/4 beat, it would sound mad!!!! qks, wot if we compromise and say 130bpm?

good point! if u use any presets/multisamples that aren't in the factory or orkester soundbanks include them as well.I got the restation DnB refill, a loopmaster demo refill and sum other one that i can't remember

Erm, name refills and I can get them....well probablyI got: Reason Strings (official), Creative Essentials NN19, Analogue Redrum, ZeroG NuHouse, OldSkoolDrumMachines, NN19 Vocals, NN19 Dance Instruments, NN19 Soundscan Acoustic Drums, NN19 Live and Sequenced Riffs, Nice Bytes Super Strings, Sonic Refill Vol.1 - Synth, XXL 1500 Drum Loops

Erm, name refills and I can get them....well probablyI got: Reason Strings (official), Creative Essentials NN19, Analogue Redrum, ZeroG NuHouse, OldSkoolDrumMachines, NN19 Vocals, NN19 Dance Instruments, NN19 Soundscan Acoustic Drums, NN19 Live and Sequenced Riffs, Nice Bytes Super Strings, Sonic Refill Vol.1 - Synth, XXL 1500 Drum Loops
bruv......upload dat shizzle!!!!!!!

bruv......upload dat shizzle!!!!!!!
lol, man's tryna take....about uploading gigs of refills, at least be specific with which ones you want, or better yet, get on audionews.ru or magesy.net for this sorta stuff