Songs played backwards hidden messages

bayy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....im kinda confusedwhat is exactly is backmaskingis it just sound, voice etc played backwards (that has that kinda rewind effect) and you hear that effect in the song? coz then that isnt really hiddenor is it sound, voice etc played backwards to reveal a message???does that make sense??
Record something in such a manner that...When played backwards it says summin.
ok. that means some of that stuff on the list shouldnt be classed as backmasking

Went on this site awhile ago. I don't give a sh*t "Stairway to Heaven" is one of the greatest songs of all time. The thing I like about this site is that it's not fraudalent like all that Jay-Z / Hip Hop "satanic" fakeshit where they just cut out random phrases from different tracks in order to make sentences.But on a real, listen to the song without reading the lyrics and all you'll hear is gibberish. Once you read the lyrics youll convince yourself that that is infact what you're hearing. The mind is a wonderful tool.
Exactly.
Subconsciousness Still.

Went on this site awhile ago. I don't give a sh*t "Stairway to Heaven" is one of the greatest songs of all time. The thing I like about this site is that it's not fraudalent like all that Jay-Z / Hip Hop "satanic" fakeshit where they just cut out random phrases from different tracks in order to make sentences.But on a real, listen to the song without reading the lyrics and all you'll hear is gibberish. Once you read the lyrics youll convince yourself that that is infact what you're hearing. The mind is a wonderful tool.
Exactly.

i played some songs said to have hidden messages backwards myself n aint heard sh*tthese cunts add it in themselves coz they know no one will b bothered to play it backwards themselves
It doesn't need to be played forward for your brain to understand the message, it will be noticed by your subconsciousness...thats the whole point in subliminal messaging it targets your subconsciousness otherwise it wouldn't work, because it picks up on things that your normal consciousness doesn't.

The Beatles One On There Was Quite Interesting"Here comes the Sun King. Here comes the Sun King. Everybody's laughing. Everybody's happy. Here comes the Sun King."Seeing as people use to worship the sun and the beatles were suppose to be part of a brain control program.

Work It - Missy ElliottShe says:

Its your fault my p*ssy aint wet

IS that really what she says?Send it init He was tryna get a few LMAO comments but stillOnly thing in that song is "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." which is suppose to be played forward once and backwards twice.

IS that really what she says?Send it init
He was tryna get a few LMAO comments but stillOnly thing in that song is "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." which is suppose to be played forward once and backwards twice.LMAO at you, that is what she saysAfter "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." it says "Its your fault my p*ssy aint wet" twice.Sing what I wrote along with it and then respond, the syllabuls match up and you can hear that its what she's saying except it sounds distorted 'cause its backwards. If I can find a vid on youtube when I get home, I'll do itFoolish boy, like I post to get a reponse

He was tryna get a few LMAO comments but stillOnly thing in that song is "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." which is suppose to be played forward once and backwards twice.
LMAO at you, that is what she saysAfter "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." it says "Its your fault my p*ssy aint wet" twice.Sing what I wrote along with it and then respond, the syllabuls match up and you can hear that its what she's saying except it sounds distorted 'cause its backwards. If I can find a vid on youtube when I get home, I'll do itFoolish boy, like I post to get a reponsebane is right.

He was tryna get a few LMAO comments but stillOnly thing in that song is "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." which is suppose to be played forward once and backwards twice.
LMAO at you, that is what she saysAfter "I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it." it says "Its your fault my p*ssy aint wet" twice.Sing what I wrote along with it and then respond, the syllabuls match up and you can hear that its what she's saying except it sounds distorted 'cause its backwards. If I can find a vid on youtube when I get home, I'll do itFoolish boy, like I post to get a reponse
bane is right.

If I'm wrong it'll teach me to listen to others

Bane is wrong