Suicide, its a suicide....

Cipher

id think slittin wrists would be worse
If you are careful not to hit any tendons and everythin, and run a warm bath, and slit them there, it wont be too painful, youll just get weaker and weaker to due to the blood loss and then pass out & die..
hmmcoz whenever i touch my arm all i can feel is them tendons (maybe coz im bare skinny, but still)so maybe id have to go higher or sutinyoud have to go deep aswellTHAT would hurti swear theres no easy wayn if u try hang urself n the ting ur hangin off jus breaks n u fail, thats pissed coz ur neck would b murked
If you do it vertical you can avoid the tendons, also...I dunno bout eveyone else by my wrist-viens are to the side of my tendons..I mean yeh it would hurt, but, probly lest out of everything.Hanging hurts man, if you dont break your neck, which you are quite likely not to, you stay there choking to death...nto even chocking, suffocating, it doesnt feel nice..Take your two thumbs, and just press gently on the sides of your adams apple...it feels pretty horrible...hanging would feel 10 times worse...Worst thing is if you try hang yourself, it breaks your neck, but doesnt kill you, then someone comes in and finds you, then you are just wheelchair bound for the rest of your life..no more suicide attempts for you O_o
oh yeaverticalwould f*ckin hurt still, need to take some morphine or sutin before handroughly how long would it takeu reckon?
You could hold ice on your wrist or summin before hand to numb it up.I reckon ...5-10 mins before you completely lose conciousness, another 15 before you are dead..
wouldnt the ice do sutin to the veins doe?can u buy any sort of anaesthetic?
Yes they'd shrink away from the skin so you MAY have to cut a little deeper.There is probly something you can buy with local anaesthetic to numb your skin, Germalene has it, so that possibly.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow you two discussing tactics to end your life. Don't do it!I remember when my girl tried to tell me she wanted to do it, I just thought it was her being very selfish.
If you go out with me I won't do it.*holds knife to wrist threateningly*
Put the knife down and we can arrange something.

Allow you two discussing tactics to end your life. Don't do it!I remember when my girl tried to tell me she wanted to do it, I just thought it was her being very selfish.
If you go out with me I won't do it.*holds knife to wrist threateningly*
Put the knife down and we can arrange something.
*throws knife to the side*

its jus discussion manjeezbut if u hear of a David from South Woodford dyin in a bath tub....
O-o Im here for you man.lol, worst death is them niggas that try wank while hangin from the ceiling, and end up killin themselves, get found d*ck in hand, semen everywhere, how embarrasing biggrin.gif

its jus discussion manjeezbut if u hear of a David from South Woodford dyin in a bath tub....
O-o Im here for you man.lol, worst death is them niggas that try wank while hangin from the ceiling, and end up killin themselves, get found d*ck in hand, semen everywhere, how embarrasing biggrin.gif
lmaoKEN PARK!!!

lmaoKEN PARK!!!
lmfaooo yeh, didnt think anyone else woulda seen it..

lmaoKEN PARK!!!
lolthat sh*t was GRAPHIC!how they gonna show that?i swear man was watchin tennis aswell n gettin off to the sound of the chicks?man tied himself to the doorlol

lmaoKEN PARK!!!
lolthat sh*t was GRAPHIC!how they gonna show that?i swear man was watchin tennis aswell n gettin off to the sound of the chicks?man tied himself to the doorlol
Yeh lolSick sick sicknessabout Serina swingin for the tennis ball "uuuugh" *man wanks*

glad to hear things are better for you now though logersfeeling low is such a poo feeling , at one time , i literally hated myself, hated everyone around me, pushed everyone away from me ,nearly lost some of my friends to my pyscho behaviour.

Yeah I tried to commit suicide January 07.Recently a few acquantances committes suicide so boy I'm glad God woke me up on Jan 5th 2007.I can't believe I was low enough to want to end my life.
seriously this is getting deep now u know.
Init.
oh God sorry to hear that, that is deeeep. we all feel low at times, sometimes u just gotta grin and bear it. im not gonna pretend like ive tried to kill myself or kno what it feels like to be that down in life. all i can say is i hope u never feel that way again and remember nothin in life stays the same forever.... so if u feel u've reached ur lowest point it cant stay so forever and things can only get better.not even taking the piss yeh, but faith helps me at times when i feel im losing control

Guest Seriouss

If I ever felt like comitting suicide I'd just go totally off the rails instead. Become a proper criminal and be horrible to everyone.If you don't value your life then at least use that your your advantage!

If I ever felt like comitting suicide I'd just go totally off the rails instead. Become a proper criminal and be horrible to everyone.If you don't value your life then at least use that your your advantage!
Then become a fireman/policeman/soldier etc.....? biggrin.gif seems more positive them a criminal ting.

some chick i was banging kept telling me she wanted to kill herself. she slit her wrist everyday. im like, wtf is wrong with you. dumb bitch.anywayyea some guy lit a cigarette in a garage in the presence of a gas leak. it was intestinal coz he was going through some sh*t.but hey, i wanna kill myself everyday but having family stops that biggrin.gif

some chick i was banging kept telling me she wanted to kill herself. she slit her wrist everyday. im like, wtf is wrong with you. dumb bitch.anywayyea some guy lit a cigarette in a garage in the presence of a gas leak. it was intestinal coz he was going through some sh*t.but hey, i wanna kill myself everyday but having family stops that biggrin.gif
intestinal gas leak?

intestinal gas leak?
Must've been the worst smelling suicide ever.