Teenager Dies After Park Attack In London

bane

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are S.U.K.?And there's badman everywhere, it's just south refers to SW and SE, so obviously there's more. And don't think certain South guys haven't been peeled like bananas in West streets.All this hype is dumb. It's not productive. All these badman should just go beef with birmingham road man, because 90 percent of them are 50 times dumber than London wastemen, and are nothing but stupidness.

Who are S.U.K.?And there's badman everywhere, it's just south refers to SW and SE, so obviously there's more. And don't think certain South guys haven't been peeled like bananas in West streets.All this hype is dumb. It's not productive. All these badman should just go beef with birmingham road man, because 90 percent of them are 50 times dumber than London wastemen, and are nothing but stupidness.
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :DTru stories though

west r gona start finkin der goons now
west is full of goons
lol them fictional tales there.
biggrin.gif some sweet zone
West IS the safest part of london in general, but there are some areas you don't wanna be truss.
obviously, but on the whole its neeky.how i can see S.U.K YOUNGERS from the bits causing havoc IN west. n the olders comin to man askin for protection. f*ck off.
That statement deserves a plainface. Couple pum pums got boyed off so the whole area did?Ok so using your frame of thought south are p*ssy cos i see older south man get run outta carnival by mdp?Or south are p*ssy cos certain man got taken for dumplins in napa '07 by gritset?Ppl on here are supposed to be educated,refrain from coming wid dem e15 type comments.

west r gona start finkin der goons now
west is full of goons
lol them fictional tales there.
biggrin.gif some sweet zone
West IS the safest part of london in general, but there are some areas you don't wanna be truss.
obviously, but on the whole its neeky.how i can see S.U.K YOUNGERS from the bits causing havoc IN west. n the olders comin to man askin for protection. f*ck off.
That statement deserves a plainface. Couple pum pums got boyed off so the whole area did?Ok so using your frame of thought south are p*ssy cos i see older south man get run outta carnival by mdp?Or south are p*ssy cos certain man got taken for dumplins in napa '07 by gritset?Ppl on here are supposed to be educated,refrain from coming wid dem e15 type comments.
boy tht kind of stuff has never been known. im talkin bout wot ive seen from my own eyes innit. im not sayin the whole of west is p*ssy. but the majority is. thts a fact..when it comes to being on this ting souf> > cardiff> > west swear down.
Im speaking what ive seen from my own eyes aswell so boy.Why do south ppl on here go on like they live in Brooklyn?I got fam in Brickie and Blue borough so im there alot and its standard. STANDARD.Have you been cardiff?I have and its more like cardiff >>> majority of londonGo anywhere you dont know spewing sh*t and youll come a cropper. ANYWHERE

hmmm so the main issue now is that 'certain areas are trying to act tough' biggrin.gif swear thats part of the perception issue that causes alot of the problem in the first place. :D
Your from West innit.Jk.cosign what your saying
*screws face and asks "and"??? :D , sees hidden text when quoting but posts anyway* :D

west is snuffinwest man need to come of were goons, u aint even ninggazfrom wen ur livin in some swish yard y u gona b a goon?
LOLThis guy is a joker.From time he put that down and was actually serious, he's lost in life on Maddeline McCann levels.And don't get it twisted, I in no way condone thuggish anti social criminal behaviour that harms others, but I'm telling it real as I know, and have seen sh*t with my own eyes, and even been in the thick of it some times.