• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

west r gona start finkin der goons now
west is full of goons
lol them fictional tales there.
biggrin.gif some sweet zone
West IS the safest part of london in general, but there are some areas you don't wanna be truss.
obviously, but on the whole its neeky.how i can see S.U.K YOUNGERS from the bits causing havoc IN west. n the olders comin to man askin for protection. f*ck off.
Trusay you South man are a bad breed. You's lot are a lost cause :D .

west is full of goons
West IS the safest part of london in general, but there are some areas you don't wanna be truss.
obviously, but on the whole its neeky.how i can see S.U.K YOUNGERS from the bits causing havoc IN west. n the olders comin to man askin for protection. f*ck off.
not me fam. look to ppl like ego. he f*ckin, MAKES girls become hoes then pimps them. true stories. not cos hes suave or suttin he jus threatens to kill them.
LMFAOBut truesay I don't know you's.But from what I've seen:South man= LOST (though I was one myself years back)

im not gonna lie the ends is more nuts than i care to even explain...by the time our grand children are here...boyyyy
nope, society is cyclicalwe are going back to the way it was in victorian times, this whole jacobinism attitude of 'lets go and attack people cos our lives are sh*t' and like that settled back into a normal way so will this situation, just that something very drastic will be needed to help the curve of the cycle

west is full of goons
not me fam. look to ppl like ego. he f*ckin, MAKES girls become hoes then pimps them. true stories. not cos hes suave or suttin he jus threatens to kill them.
:D :Dgeezy llow promoting my bidness darg

west is full of goons
:D :Dgeezy llow promoting my bidness darg
bruv look at ur sig. ur hand is poised for the slap, thts the last image these poor girls see b4 they wake up in st thomas' with a black eye, headache and a 'lapse in memory'ur sick fam. sick.
big up scorppz for the chloroformthe network is larger than you think :D