Guns

Train

if someone was going to shoot me at Point Blank range, yes i would be prangingbut from 20feet away holding the gun sideways i'd be near enough laughing
You wouldn't if i was holding the gun. You not heard bout me on call of duty 4 biggrin.gif
XBOX yeah? pistols and shanks on shipment NOWlol

if someone was going to shoot me at Point Blank range, yes i would be prangingbut from 20feet away holding the gun sideways i'd be near enough laughing
You wouldn't if i was holding the gun. You not heard bout me on call of duty 4 biggrin.gif
XBOX yeah? pistols and shanks on shipment NOWlol
lol Nar PS3 VIP2 leader, I put holes in faces.

I've fired rifles (L98 & SA80) and pistols (Browning 9mm) in the RAF cadets. It was intimidating at first, because of the "forbidden" aura and the amount of safety drills. Before you even get a blank round, they make sure you know how to handle, inspect and maintain the weapon, as well as disassemble, clean, lube & reassemble it. Of course you feel powerful at first, coz you know if you wanted to, you could snatch a life with a twitch of your finger. But I guess training helps you understand and respect the power of the weapon, coz after a couple of firing drills, you start seeing them as tools, safe when handled properly, rather than mythical and scary destructive killing gadgets. I was pretty good with a pistol, it's quite easy to handle and aim when you're doing it right. But if you try waving it around like they do in movies, then have fun with your sprained wristThe rifle was tougher. Considering I first used them at 16, it was a bit oversized and heavy for my physique, and handling it was difficult and tiring. The recoil is uncomfortable but expected, the noise is shocking (you know its gonna be loud, but it's f*cking LOUD). And what really surprised me was the amount of muzzle flash - firing it at night, the flash can light up a whole field. For the gamers who fancy their chances with a gun coz they're sick at shoot-em-ups, trust me, shooting a bulky and heavy rifle which wants to kick your shoulder apart with each trigger pull is a LOT different from running and gunning on Medal of Honour or Call of Duty.

My uncle used to own a Magnum and a few Rifles.Used to teach me how to shoot when I was like 4/5.He used to make me hold an empty 2 litre bottle of coke on top of my head and take fire from the bottom of the garden.Safe to say he didnt miss lol.