Life, is over.

Cipher

IBA is really.....i dunno what word im looking forits clear that he has some bad experiences but constantly labelling ppl coz of their beliefs is very small mindedtheres a reason why u dont believe just like theres a reason for someone believingyoure really bitter and obviously i dont know why but its not becoming

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Agreed.IB, I have no belief in God in the traditional sense. I think there is something which if you help yourself, it will help you (a karma if you want).I used to be completely agnostic though.It doesnt stop me from doing anything I want to do - I judge things based on my own set of morals and how I've been brought up - I do not read the bible, nor do I believe any of it. Everything to me is conditional.What makes you preaching to people that God doesnt exist, and that they are all idiots, any different from them preaching to you that you are blind and foolish for not accepting or embracing/believing in god?I dont believe in god, but constantly gunning down people who do aint cool.Sameways a good friend of mine who tried to go on like I was some d*ckhead for not believing in God got settled nicely.Thats when you need to bring out the God Guns fam, not when people arent pushing or forcing their beliefs on you. It will fall on deaf ears and just create more resentment.*Teacher* B+ for Marlon's essay.

@ LOG I stopped last year, I just became disillusioned with it and now I'm very angry that I wasted so many years with all that. And seeing my family still on that is really sad to me.But I really do feel that Christianity is some next level bullshit, that's MY opinion, I don't care who I offend, my fam, friends, I don't give a monkeys.You're entitled to your opinion but SO AM I!!And since Christianity preaches tolerance, then you'd do the right thing by showing tolerance for my INTOLERANCE. I mean, if Jesus let mans lick him down like some doughnut, then obviously his ''followers'' should just take any insults I throw.But if you say you have faith and it helps you do the right thing then I guess that's cool init.And another thing is, why do people think traditional African religons are ''evil'' and they worship Satan?They didn't know who Satan was and they were living bless, until Mr White Christian missionary comes through and tells them their religions are evil, but use slavery to bring their ''God'' across.Some bullshit, any method to control society.*C-Walks on Bible*

@ LOG I stopped last year, I just became disillusioned with it and now I'm very angry that I wasted so many years with all that. And seeing my family still on that is really sad to me.But I really do feel that Christianity is some next level bullshit, that's MY opinion, I don't care who I offend, my fam, friends, I don't give a monkeys.You're entitled to your opinion but SO AM I!!And since Christianity preaches tolerance, then you'd do the right thing by showing tolerance for my INTOLERANCE. I mean, if Jesus let mans lick him down like some doughnut, then obviously his ''followers'' should just take any insults I throw.But if you say you have faith and it helps you do the right thing then I guess that's cool init.And another thing is, why do people think traditional African religons are ''evil'' and they worship Satan?They didn't know who Satan was and they were living bless, until Mr White Christian missionary comes through and tells them their religions are evil, but use slavery to bring their ''God'' across.Some bullshit, any method to control society.*C-Walks on Bible*
agree with u there

co sign, i dont believe either.

*Sends Cipher an airhug*When suicidal thoughts start running through your head... think about those loved ones you still have around you... would you want them to go through the same sh*t that you're going through? NO. Focus on how you can make those who have passed proud of you.
*airhugs back, greatfully*Yeh I try, although, my family situation isnt too great lol. at all. Come like a child called IT.Though I will/do try to make it so those who have passed would be proud of me if they could see me...