MoS Presents: The Sound of Bassline

Crackindaflesh

MOSCD164-300.jpgRelease Date: 25th February 2008
The hottest sound of the moment, Bassline is the buzz word for early 2008, and the latest genre keeping the industry's A&R departments on their toes.Emerging from the nu grime/garage club scene in Sheffield, specifically out of the now defunct club Niche, and spreading like advancing wild fire throughout the midlands club scene and down to the streets, Bassline has developed quickly into a cult sound and movement with a powerful sway of fan and observers.Based around the old 4/4 garage sounds and old skool 2/2 sub step, Bassline is characterised by a lilting young female vocal, powerful tribal Bassline and quick stepping pulses that make dancing to the sounds impossible to resist- ideal for club land and radio play alike and immensely popular with the kids, Bassline's infectious combination of quick tempo, highly lyrical harmonies and sing along melodies make it a powerful contender for the next big radio and club sensation.Gathering 3 of the biggest names on the Bassline scene together to each present their own selection of Bassline classics and forthcoming smashes, The Sound of Bassline contains features 3 of the most respected DJ/producers of the scene; Jamie Duggan, Sean 'Banger' Scott, and Nev Wright, giving the album instant street credibility and authority from the Bassline crowd and familiarity from the Bassline club scene.
CD1:1. H "two" O Feat. Platnum - What's It Gonna Be2. Kristine Blond - Love Shy (SBS 10 Years On Mix)3. Shaolin Master Vs The Flirtations - Time (Tng Mix)4. Dezz Jones Feat. Gia Mia - Chemistry (Jamie Duggan & Nev Wright's Nocturnal Remix)5. Agent X - Boops (Dance Until U Drop)6. Scandalous Unltd Feat. Carly Bond - Not Wise7. Dwaine Hayden - I'm Sorry (Mr Virgo Remix)8. Shaolin Master - Secrets9. Wideboys & Dennis G - Sambuca (The Upnorf Mix)10. DND Presents Diamond Rings - Range Rover(Dub Mix)11. TS7 Feat. Bianca - Come On Over12. Dexplicit Feat. Nana - Lose Control13. TS7 Feat. T DOT - Raise Your Glasses14. Booda Feat. Becky Rhodes - Secrets (T2 Remix)15. Agent X & Ultra Feat. Tinie Tempah - Perfect Girl (Dub Melitia Mix)16. FB Feat. Candice Chevon - FoundationBonus Track:DJ Arnie - HeartbrokenCD2: 1. Jamie Duggan Feat. Tezz Kidd & Asher - I Wanna Know (Mr V Remix)2. Nastee Boi Feat. Rae Rae - Less Of You3. TRC Feat. Teresa - Trickin Me4. Zibba, Shellzy & Pee Wee - I Will Never Leave5. Caliber Feat. Kaylee - Give My Heart To You6. Merkury Feat. Screama - Best Thing7. Wittyboy Feat. Lauren Mason - PS8. DJ Q & MC Bonez - Get Mad9. Mr Bass & Rukcus Feat. Becky Rhodes - Oh No10. DJ Denver Feat. N-Chyx Garm's - Fresh11. Mr Virgo - Bap Bap12. SugaRush Beat Company - SugaRush (Jamie Duggan Meets Da Booda '~' Suga Lik Re-Fix)13. Gemma Fox - Crazy Crush14. Burgaboy Feat. Teresa - You Lied15. Boy Better Know - Duppy (Bassline Dub)16. Hanna - Love is Blind (TRC Remix)17. Zibba - Thinking About YouCD3:1. Jamie Duggan Feat. Tezz Kidd (Brownins) - Saving All My Love (Jamie Duggan Meets Da Booda 2008 Fix)2. TS7 Feat. Tonia - Smile3. H "two" O Feat. Platnum - What's It Gonna Be (Jamie Duggan Meets Da Booda Refix) 4. Dizzee Rascal - Flex (DJ Q Remix) 5. Nastee Boi Feat. E Man - Mussy Mad (Witty Boy Remix)6. Rachel M - Losing Me (Jamie Duggan 44 Remix)7. Danny Dubz Feat. Davina - Runaway (TRC Remix)8. Screama Feat. Teresa - Let Me Know9. Mr Bass & Rukcus Feat. Annie Ray - Shorty10. Virgo Feat. Tilesha - Something Real11. TRC Junior - Riddim12. Sadie Ama - Fallin (Mr V Remix)13. Panther Feat. J Bomma B - Bully Boyz14. DJ Q & MC Bonez - You Wot (DJ Q Remix)15. TRC & Zoe - Lately16. Asher & Sick Made Man - Sick Made Man17 Benga & Coki - Night

looks swag.

this looks like some commercial compilations for those who arent really in the know about bassline, to sorta increase the fanbase...well based on the tracklist cos i can see quite a few old-ish tunes on der, its not like the freshest beats come end of feb.
Yeah that's all it is.LOL at the description MOS have come with. To be expected never-the-less.

this looks like some commercial compilations for those who arent really in the know about bassline, to sorta increase the fanbase...
Thats exactly what i need still, i've heard 4 or 5 good tracks but f*ck off if i'm listening to a whole set of this.. With a cd i can jus skip after 30 seconds

this looks like some commercial compilations for those who arent really in the know about bassline, to sorta increase the fanbase...
Thats exactly what i need still, i've heard 4 or 5 good tracks but f*ck off if i'm listening to a whole set of this.. With a cd i can jus skip after 30 seconds
ye i hear that, i find myself filtering thru bare repititive boring tunes to find the real bangers...but this CD has stuff dats tooo old, if it was like bassline strictly after 08 it could of been given a bly.n allow dem tryn put Night in der, dats NOT f*ckin bassline...its dubstep thru and thru.

ye i hear that, i find myself filtering thru bare repititive boring tunes to find the real bangers...but this CD has stuff dats tooo old, if it was like bassline strictly after 08 it could of been given a bly.n allow dem tryn put Night in der, dats NOT f*ckin bassline...its dubstep thru and thru.
yeah but they don't give a sh*t - obviously they said to the DJ "Put this track on there to boost sales", like how Heatbroken ended up on RnB 2008, it's just so they can maximise revenue.

yeah but they don't give a sh*t - obviously they said to the DJ "Put this track on there to boost sales", like how Heatbroken ended up on RnB 2008, it's just so they can maximise revenue.
ye obviously.i dnt like them priorities there, revenue before music, shud be the other way round.reason 498543975043 to llow commercially controlled music.....

ye obviously.i dnt like them priorities there, revenue before music, shud be the other way round.reason 498543975043 to llow commercially controlled music.....
exactly, out of all these compilations pure garage>>>__________