R.I.P. Big L || May 30 1974 - Feb 15 1999

Cipher

I went from standin on the corner sellin cocaineTo rippin shows live on stage the hoes yellin my nameTo be precise rippin mics is the light of my lifeYou frontin like you trife but never pulled a heist in your lifeThe price of my ice is sky high, I'm a fly guyThat's every thugs dream I really love cream, it's in my bloodstreamYou mad cause I got more chicks than you, more bricks than youMore nines and extra clips than youWhere I live it ain't a nice townYou can't walk around with ice downSome clown probably gettin stuck right nowPeace to D-I-T-C, Show and AG, Fat J-O-EDiamond D, Lord Finesse, and meI'm from the East Coast, this is how we roll in New YorkA bunch of rowdy niggaz holdin the fortJackin creeps, packin heat, these Harlem streets is for keepsMuch love to all my peeps who got covered in sheetsfrom day one DITCthis verses is one of the best ever imothe flow, word play and the way its delivered, L is one of the only rappers i can think of that i say, ' i REALLY wish he was still alive'

Big L was sick. Haven't heard too much from him though. But people need to stop underrating Jay-Z on that freestyle with Big L. Jay-Z was sick in the mid 90's. I actually prefer him then to now and more recent attempts at rapping.PS: Anyone know the name of that beat Big L and Jay-Z are spitting over, or better yet does anyone have the actul track, instrumental and vocal? Mucha appreciated.

Big L was sick. Haven't heard too much from him though. But people need to stop underrating Jay-Z on that freestyle with Big L. Jay-Z was sick in the mid 90's. I actually prefer him then to now and more recent attempts at rapping.PS: Anyone know the name of that beat Big L and Jay-Z are spitting over, or better yet does anyone have the actul track, instrumental and vocal? Mucha appreciated.
Yea course jay was better then, he is HORRIBLE now and has been for some time.I wills ee what I can do abotu the track when I reach home..