BT Are On Sum Pisstake

bane

Limiting my account and adding 20pound to ma bill for ''downloading to much''..All cutting ma internet speed to 1mb so it takes years for pages to load and sh*t....PS3 online laggy....FukriesI signed up to unlimited usage not fukin 8gb worth of downloads a month..Fink its tym to switch up ma provider...Whos doin it at the moment..Now there sayin i onli signed up to 8gb a month when i signed up to 8mb speed and unlimited downloads...Dey mustve changed the contract halfway fru cuz i didnt get no warnings in september, october, november..only december, january and february...Dial Up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. BT

tell ofcomthats wot we did when we switched to sky n BT were still charging us 4 motnhs afterthen wen we get on the fone to them they try rope in my step dad about sayin if u come back we'll giv u discountsi got on the fone n told the bitch str8, she been reported to ofcom, the call was recorded (bullshit) n if she dnt cancel them bills she'll receive a court orderdidnt hear from them stillthey're cunts

tell ofcomthats wot we did when we switched to sky n BT were still charging us 4 motnhs afterthen wen we get on the fone to them they try rope in my step dad about sayin if u come back we'll giv u discountsi got on the fone n told the bitch str8, she been reported to ofcom, the call was recorded (bullshit) n if she dnt cancel them bills she'll receive a court orderdidnt hear from them stillthey're cunts
So is sky worth changing to...Whats the best package and prices etc..

So is sky worth changing to...Whats the best package and prices etc..
ive had three problems with themn theyve all been cut outs, when i first got it in the first 2 months the sh*t would jus go offone time it was off all nightjus fone them n screw, aint had problems other than thatim on £10 16mb unlimited

Unless if they sold you a package which was unlimited but then there are limits....Could find yourself paying aome funds to cover that cancelation...Sky aint bad stilll....... I get the full 16MB down... 768k up....But soon might have to migrate to BE coz I need that 1.2MB upload from BE for servers and sh*t...

yh my speeds have been a pisstake for a while nowthat contracts getting terminated
fink im on an 18month contracthow would i go about getin that terminated..
gotta call them up(dunno the number)speak to some bud buds (no racist) who will start making all sorts of bargains to get u to stayif u still say u wanna terminate the contract they'll switch up from them pally pally talks and demand some bollocks cancelation feeor jus take it anyway without your permission

yh my speeds have been a pisstake for a while nowthat contracts getting terminated
fink im on an 18month contracthow would i go about getin that terminated..
gotta call them up(dunno the number)speak to some bud buds (no racist) who will start making all sorts of bargains to get u to stayif u still say u wanna terminate the contract they'll switch up from them pally pally talks and demand some bollocks cancelation feeor jus take it anyway without your permission
Pizzled...Not looking to splash out on a cancellation fee..

Unless if they sold you a package which was unlimited but then there are limits....Could find yourself paying aome funds to cover that cancelation...Sky aint bad stilll....... I get the full 16MB down... 768k up....But soon might have to migrate to BE coz I need that 1.2MB upload from BE for servers and sh*t...
Il ave to look fru the contract n sh*t again...On Bt i dont fink im getting wat i pay for eitherDownload speeds are usualy around 300kb/s and upload speed about 70kb/sWhen im spose to be getting 8mb download speeds....

Il ave to look fru the contract n sh*t again...On Bt i dont fink im getting wat i pay for eitherDownload speeds are usualy around 300kb/s and upload speed about 70kb/sWhen im spose to be getting 8mb download speeds....
Yeh depends how far you live from your exchange & the quality of your lineI get 720ish on a good day, 650 on average though.I'm with UKOnline been with them since dialup days they're big customer service is 24/7, free, and fully based in england.Don't know if it's the cheapest 8Mbit for £20 a month I download a LOT i've calmed down since my pc's power supply's been acting f*ckery cos i aint got much free space on my laptop but when i get a new psu i'll be back to crazy amounts again.They're owned by sky/easynet now just under a seperate branch but they're reliable