Why Do men go Gym

Supernova

And then think that they will be able to stann up in a fightI dont get it...People thinkgoing Gym means that ur gunna be knocking people outAnyone clock them guys tryna get rude at the gym lfiting weight then squeezing biceps ???
Depending on what type of workouts ur doing, odviously its gonna give u an advantage in a fight eg, Stamina,power. Otherwise y the hell do professional fighter train so hard and realise the importance of it

And then think that they will be able to stann up in a fightI dont get it...People thinkgoing Gym means that ur gunna be knocking people outAnyone clock them guys tryna get rude at the gym lfiting weight then squeezing biceps ???
Lol @ thinking people go gym so they can knock people out.clearly deludedbut still a weightlifter would eat the average joe in a fight*waits for boxer vs bodybuilder argument*

Lol @ thinking people go gym so they can knock people out.clearly deludedbut still a weightlifter would eat the average joe in a fight*waits for boxer vs bodybuilder argument*
Not even saying thatI spoke to people that go GYm and they were like so I am untouchable in fights and all thisSomebody he ha to proper technique to punch >>>> somebody whoo lifts metal

Not even saying thatI spoke to people that go GYm and they were like so I am untouchable in fights and all thisSomebody he ha to proper technique to punch >>>> somebody whoo lifts metal
Depends on the situation, i know some guys who have knocked out a few heads bigger than them but then again i've seen some bigger heads take boxers for any pricks.people who lift weights>>>>.average peopl (like you)

going gym will not help me or you in a fight coz i fight to win and i dont fight fair

Guest luckstar

i go 2 clock wat otha men are lifting and 2 pose and flex muscles in the mirrorsometimes i wander around tryin 2 pick up the women in the stretching areamost of the time i standa around doin bicep curls

Someone who knows how to throw a punch and goes to the gym >> someone who knows how to throw a punch and goes to Krispy Kremes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
going gym and being able to take a punch then flicking this outDSC00884.JPG>>>

so what if hes hench aim for the headtop now i can see what ever his dreamt
llol everyone says that, few can implement it. everyone has different reasons, overall i think the appearance of being big is a deterrent for the most part. others go cos they were bullied and they actually get their revenge yrs later. it does help in martial arts but not that much.

most them ppl who go gym can lift more then me. but i will BATTER them in a fight, i mean the any guy 1sgym will help you tho cos being small and weak = getting drapsed + overwhelmed in a 1 on 1also i always like to be prepared u never know 1 day strength + endurance will be needed. e.g. u have to outrun a bag of man chasing u. or ur car crashes on a mountain side and ur hanging on for dear life and have to climb upor you do a robbery and 1 of them fat have-a-go heroes bearhugs u n just trys to hold on til police come (ive seen this personally) the bre was too weak to get free of the fat breh got nabbed by police

Pretty obvious answer.Gym = Increase in strength & sizeInscrease in size means you are more intimidatingIncrease in strength means you have a better chance of overpowering someone in a fight
True but many fighting styles teach in a way that allows minimum strength to get the better of your opponent, in this type of situation strength counts for nothing and sometimes works in the opponents favour

Pretty obvious answer.Gym = Increase in strength & sizeInscrease in size means you are more intimidatingIncrease in strength means you have a better chance of overpowering someone in a fight
True but many fighting styles teach in a way that allows minimum strength to get the better of your opponent, in this type of situation strength counts for nothing and sometimes works in the opponents favour
Depends on the situation, i know some guys who have knocked out a few heads bigger than them but then again i've seen some bigger heads take boxers for any pricks.people who lift weights>>>>.average peopl (like you)
lol @ thinking strength counts for nothing