who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

From you saying God simply IS, but the Big Bang could not simply BE, You lose.lol @ you calling me wrong.
from when nothing cannot create everything, and God isnt nothing, but the big bang IS. then has he really lost?and juju, yeah... biggrin.gif
Yes.However much you liek to argue about it, please lets talk in REALITY.God would have to start from somewhere, HAVE to. As much as the universe would.God Isnt nothing?Not sure if that was meant to be a double negative or not..
your limits of reality do not make up reality.A guy whose lived a very simple life will not believe in the possibilities of much. But that does not mean he has any near a clue on whats happening in the real world in reality around him in other countries n places of the earth.I do not however believe in a man made god, i do believe in higher beings who see themselves as gods. But i would never view any of them as a god.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

information is not the result of intelligence, information is nothing more than information.Intelligence is based on your imagination to draw freely upon your knowledge of your reality.
your 'reality' is information. plus you keep mentioning the sumerians and mayans as if they have been around from the beginning of time, but thats another topic of confusion for you. and juju, you call it bullshit yet bring out a bullshit side remark? probably you need to read the post you decide to quote a few more times recognizing which statements are the most important and what words qualify sentences etc.
The sumerians were the first recorded ancient civilisation so as far as Recorded, documented and evidence goes they are the first yes.Dont like it go bury your head in the sand n jack off darwins theories. But your information will never have an answer for anything thats why u keep running round in circles digging deep into things like "your reality is based on information".Deal with whats real, my reality is based off of the possibilities of whats real by my evidence and understanding from researching of whats real.The big bang theory is just the elites explanation / boyment for what happened on this planet and u repeat it like it makes you open minded or intelligent to do so.I beg you explain why im confused rather than saying your confused? you never go into detail, any disinformant whose only research was when they were sitting in science being brainwashed by darwins theory of no logical answer.
dont be stupid, im not burying my head in darwins theories, thats where YOU come in, burying your head in a few other theories. then you say i shoudl deal with what is real? when what is real to YOU is what has been stated by a collective group of OTHER people. (and a few people of whom i can pin point some yet you try and make them seem so vast biggrin.gif) are you really trying to be that stupid?

From you saying God simply IS, but the Big Bang could not simply BE, You lose.lol @ you calling me wrong.
from when nothing cannot create everything, and God isnt nothing, but the big bang IS. then has he really lost?and juju, yeah... biggrin.gif
Yes.However much you liek to argue about it, please lets talk in REALITY.God would have to start from somewhere, HAVE to. As much as the universe would.God Isnt nothing?Not sure if that was meant to be a double negative or not..
your limits of reality do not make up reality.A guy whose lived a very simple life will not believe in the possibilities of much. But that does not mean he has any near a clue on whats happening in the real world in reality around him in other countries n places of the earth.I do not however believe in a man made god, i do believe in higher beings who see themselves as gods. But i would never view any of them as a god.
I have no "limits of reality", read what I say more carefully.I simply stated that Nora Batty & Carpe do not live on this planet.

As far as logic goes, guys who believe in the big bang theory havnt done any research into anything other than what authority has told them to..what kinda weak sheep mentality is that....
But joining the hoards that believe the illuminati control everything is being free yeah?You're acting like you are capable of having an opinion that no one else can share.

fair enuf my reply was bullshit cos i barely read what you wrote cos frankly its not worth it.but in general theres bare fuzzy logic in this thread and several people seem like they got some basic inability to distinguish beliefs from facts, thats all im saying

As far as logic goes, guys who believe in the big bang theory havnt done any research into anything other than what authority has told them to..what kinda weak sheep mentality is that....
But joining the hoards that believe the illuminati control everything is being free yeah?You're acting like you are capable of having an opinion that no one else can share.
there is no herds, and its not a belief, its an understanding of the nature of reality.Its only guys like you who watch to much news who go on like the illuminati is the only thing thats ever being spoken about which is why i know your just a disinformed dude tryna spread the big bang theory like your unique.Dont get it twisted bare guys know about the illuminati but know nothing about sumeria.Being free is being able to research, the illuminati controlling things is just a fact for the intelligent.Who do you believe who runs things then Gordan brown n george bush.lol.....get outta hear.i will proove the illuminati exist on this forum just so guys like you are admittably believing in lies n i can dash the word fool at freely knowing truth is held within the comment.if anyones got knowledge on what i say feel free to put what u know....more guys believe in the bullshit, people who have there own knowledge on illuminati are a limited section n theres nuff guys who just use the information to make themselves seem dominant n powerful but they arent real n they dont research. I am none of these.

I have no "limits of reality", read what I say more carefully.I simply stated that Nora Batty & Carpe do not live on this planet.
understood u quoted me so i assumed u were talking to me.

understood u quoted me so i assumed u were talking to me.
nah nah, carpe..

it absolutely dismisses religio without any other explanation to our exhistance. u cant call anything a fairy tale just because u cant comprehend it. and lol at making it sound like ur a delusional freak for having a faith. im not saying i 100percent believe in god bt dis was a sh*t argument against it
LOL I seeBut it is kinda true though.How is God more credible than the tooth fairy?

it absolutely dismisses religio without any other explanation to our exhistance. u cant call anything a fairy tale just because u cant comprehend it. and lol at making it sound like ur a delusional freak for having a faith. im not saying i 100percent believe in god bt dis was a sh*t argument against it
LOL I seeBut it is kinda true though.How is God more credible than the tooth fairy?
because if uve ever read the bible there is alot of truth, and so far many predictions have come true im jus saying that particular vid was incredibly biased and potentially jus as brain washing as christianity

because if uve ever read the bible there is alot of truth, and so far many predictions have come true im jus saying that particular vid was incredibly biased and potentially jus as brain washing as christianity
Cool I see what you mean about the video.But what is this ''truth''?

information is not the result of intelligence, information is nothing more than information.Intelligence is based on your imagination to draw freely upon your knowledge of your reality.
your 'reality' is information. plus you keep mentioning the sumerians and mayans as if they have been around from the beginning of time, but thats another topic of confusion for you. and juju, you call it bullshit yet bring out a bullshit side remark? probably you need to read the post you decide to quote a few more times recognizing which statements are the most important and what words qualify sentences etc.
The sumerians were the first recorded ancient civilisation so as far as Recorded, documented and evidence goes they are the first yes.Dont like it go bury your head in the sand n jack off darwins theories. But your information will never have an answer for anything thats why u keep running round in circles digging deep into things like "your reality is based on information".Deal with whats real, my reality is based off of the possibilities of whats real by my evidence and understanding from researching of whats real.The big bang theory is just the elites explanation / boyment for what happened on this planet and u repeat it like it makes you open minded or intelligent to do so.I beg you explain why im confused rather than saying your confused? you never go into detail, any disinformant whose only research was when they were sitting in science being brainwashed by darwins theory of no logical answer.
dont be stupid, im not burying my head in darwins theories, thats where YOU come in, burying your head in a few other theories. then you say i shoudl deal with what is real? when what is real to YOU is what has been stated by a collective group of OTHER people. (and a few people of whom i can pin point some yet you try and make them seem so vast biggrin.gif) are you really trying to be that stupid?
These are not set theories you will here from thousands of other people, that im telling you there sources of information ive gathered from all over the place like i say i read you should try it, might actually open your mind a bit rather than making you assume all my informations theory n the big bang is real.Lets not get it twisted here big bang is a theory and looser than jenna jamesons pum. Not one bit of information can explain another.Spirituality will never get explained by the big bang thats why the ancient chinese just laugh when u mention big bang theories.ill tell u whats good bro, me n the other guys who research with an open mind come with real knowledge which is far closer to the truth than your lofty ideas. you still didnt explain why i was confused......obviously the answer being your a moron n your confused....Once you've open a book in your life that wasnt wrote by darwin or the school you went to come bring me some information otherwise your just another one of these.....you cant deny sumerias ruins or the facts behind it....why bother making out your intelligent when your clearly not.Herd_of_Sheep_311px.gifoh and lol @ u thinking only one person in the world is correct. The collective of people who research the truth are guys who review the whole of history and the present day and the systems of control and the logistics behind how things can work.You've clearly done none of this.

there is no herds, and its not a belief, its an understanding of the nature of reality.Its only guys like you who watch to much news who go on like the illuminati is the only thing thats ever being spoken about which is why i know your just a disinformed dude tryna spread the big bang theory like your unique.Dont get it twisted bare guys know about the illuminati but know nothing about sumeria.Being free is being able to research, the illuminati controlling things is just a fact for the intelligent.Who do you believe who runs things then Gordan brown n george bush.lol.....get outta hear.i will proove the illuminati exist on this forum just so guys like you are admittably believing in lies n i can dash the word fool at freely knowing truth is held within the comment.if anyones got knowledge on what i say feel free to put what u know....more guys believe in the bullshit, people who have there own knowledge on illuminati are a limited section n theres nuff guys who just use the information to make themselves seem dominant n powerful but they arent real n they dont research. I am none of these.
You are some donut. Seriously. Where in this topic am I spreading teh big bang theory?I beg you do us all a favour and juts disappear. Just log off from the world.

You are some donut. Seriously. Where in this topic am I spreading teh big bang theory?I beg you do us all a favour and juts disappear. Just log off from the world.
u n i know that wont happen so either accept the information look into it and form your own conclusion which i know what it will be or keep believing in what you've been told to goat boy.baaaaaa

Shaolin, I assume you are not familiar with him so I'll tell you, Titan is neither stupid, nor a sheep.lol @ goatboy though.No ballsuck.
i couldnt careless who he is.lol @ you not knowing about bill hicks n goat boy.knowledge leads to understanding maybe when u get out that cousin of sleep, aka death state of mentality.you might begin to understand this.

Shaolin, I assume you are not familiar with him so I'll tell you, Titan is neither stupid, nor a sheep.lol @ goatboy though.No ballsuck.
i couldnt careless who he is.lol @ you not knowing about bill hicks n goat boy.knowledge leads to understanding maybe when u get out that cousin of sleep, aka death state of mentality.you might begin to understand this.
LOL @ you thinking you're enlightened or something when you're quoting the exact same bullshit that a million and one other people claim. Most of them are obsessed with weed to the point of being neeky as well.

LOL @ you thinking you're enlightened or something when you're quoting the exact same bullshit that a million and one other people claim. Most of them are obsessed with weed to the point of being neeky as well.
lol @ you not even knowing what i know, who i am, or what ive looked into therefore should just log out.Bare people know about the illuminati but not many people actually KNOW about it meaning can proove it or know its real truth relevance, the plans. The big bang is clearly a lie from looking into who darwin is, but obviously most the guys on this forum are so oh intelligent that they need not do that.about being enlightened yeah its alot. Its called having an open mind n not being offended by different information unlike you so called "MEN"Get the f*ck outta hear u morons.

biggrin.gifYou need to be clowned.Why would I have said lol @ Goat boy if I didnt know what Goat boy was?The problem YOU have is that despite everything you say, you are unable to see things from an objective point of view.You preach to people about freeing their mind and thinking about things properly etc, but you do not do it yourself, you are like a broken record, playing your tune to people who have heard it themselves many years ago.

shaolinion, the more you shout about how much you have 'researched' is the more i believe its infact the more you have watched on youtube/google/jooxnet. the fact is that your footprint as short as it has been on the site is already starting to stink,this is not bcos no one was open to your ideas in the first place, but youre claim to be the infinite fountain of knowledge is the biggest conspiracy theory of all. sumeria existed, and it is also well detailed in the bible, from the sumerians, amorites, to the assyrians, along with many others. the biblical time line dates beyond the time of sumerians, the catch 22 in all of this is that everything that is claimed to be IN the bible you and ur kind can instantly claim it was written by 'the others' so no matter what is described as how it happened or about to happen in the bible you will still claim was 'planned' by those guys. its a neat way of remaining dumb imo. still, the problem with idiots like you is you never take time to find out what other people think about anything, and frown anything they say or do you then dismiss them as sheep. but like i said.. bit by bit people will see the twat who sits behind the screen