I'm throwing down the gauntlet.....

McLovin' Jones

tbh this is nothing to do with image...your character in the way you post is more likely to give you an imagerather than a sh*t/good beat uve made or bars youve sprayed.
corse it is, he wants to make his reputation / image greater by me posting so he can say its sh*t.I know my beats are ona good level n far from sh*t, but i dont feel i have to proove it.That is the essence of real.Cause i couldnt giva f*ck what anyone in this room thinks.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truesay this isnt really a fair clash. I say, to make it fair, you both up tunes, but dont inform others of whos tune it is. Its fair to say nobody knows Shaolins voice, and only a few know Mikes (I think). Otherwise everyone will just vote for who they like most, rather than who has the better mic skills. Just like modern hip hop.Both PM them to me, I wont reveal who is who lol

Truesay this isnt really a fair clash. I say, to make it fair, you both up tunes, but dont inform others of whos tune it is. Its fair to say nobody knows Shaolins voice, and only a few know Mikes (I think). Otherwise everyone will just vote for who they like most, rather than who has the better mic skills. Just like modern hip hop.Both PM them to me, I wont reveal who is who lol
I think that's fair...

hm shaolin i just listened 2 ur tunes on ur myspacei used 2 b like u stilllet me give u some advicebefore u put a tune on the My/send it/burn it 2 cd, finish it and master it and mix it downcos theres so many producers out ere competing, a bad mix down and obviously unfinished tune never gona cut it
lol @ tryna educate me, u clearly didnt read, year and a half old when i didnt have a studio tracks.I now have a studio, a label and a guy who does all my mastering, my work is now sound engineered by me.Ive been mixing down tracks for yonks i use to do it for cash in hand.

hm shaolin i just listened 2 ur tunes on ur myspacei used 2 b like u stilllet me give u some advicebefore u put a tune on the My/send it/burn it 2 cd, finish it and master it and mix it downcos theres so many producers out ere competing, a bad mix down and obviously unfinished tune never gona cut it
lol @ tryna educate me, u clearly didnt read, year and a half old when i didnt have a studio tracks.I now have a studio, a label and a guy who does all my mastering, my work is now sound engineered by me.Ive been mixing down tracks for yonks i use to do it for cash in hand.
well u must of come far in just a yr and a half cos boyback then u were WEAK

biggrin.gif:D :D Them reality checks there....

I think that's fair...
Whatdysay Shaolin?Come on man, what ever happened to the spirit of music. Who cares if you lose, its only a clash. Even Eminem has lost a clash or two

lol so many guys lost i swear, i produce beats.....this isnt about MCing.Theres only one guy tryna deseperately proove himself in this room n thats the begger who made the topic.If u wanna hear my beats add me to msn. If not god bless. Im in no rush to show people n i have no interest in upping beats to narrow minded chumps.

I think that's fair...
I said that on page 1 or page 2 still...

tip get a rope n hang yourself cause i know you dont produce and thats not a producers view.mixing it down happens before mastering anyway so know yourself.

lol so many guys lost i swear, i produce beats.....this isnt about MCing.Theres only one guy tryna deseperately proove himself in this room n thats the begger who made the topic.If u wanna hear my beats add me to msn. If not god bless. Im in no rush to show people n i have no interest in upping beats to narrow minded chumps.
How am I begging from time on Vip2 and in every other walks of life, Mickey Kane>>>>>Reel On Roads>>>>>>Bedroom Bully>>>>Shaolin Sinz...You were questioning my musical fortitude and I'm challenging that statement in the traditional Hip-Hop manner, a battle...

How am I begging from time on Vip2 and in every other walks of life, Mickey Kane>>>>>Reel On Roads>>>>>>Bedroom Bully>>>>Shaolin Sinz...You were questioning my musical fortitude and I'm challenging that statement in the traditional Hip-Hop manner, a battle...
them hollywood movie lines there