food thread

NORA BATTY

boi...today i hadweetabixprotein shakerack of ribschicken n bacon sandwhich (brown bread)strawberrieschicken pattiegrapesbannanaapplelamb chops n riceprotien shakeorangeyogurta few cups of waterfat boy
Lol dem fings in red even being slighly fattening....Your just pissed cuz ur one of dem skinny guys wid no muscle
I weigh 17 stone..so i doubt i am skinny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boi...today i hadweetabixprotein shakerack of ribschicken n bacon sandwhichstrawberrieschicken pattiegrapesbannanaapplelamb chops n riceprotien shakeorangeyogurta few cups of waterfat boy
lol innitcome like that exploding man from monty pythonTTKK
is that you in the avi? you need to go to the gym mate. Start losing abit of weight

boi...today i hadweetabixprotein shakerack of ribschicken n bacon sandwhich (brown bread)strawberrieschicken pattiegrapesbannanaapplelamb chops n riceprotien shakeorangeyogurta few cups of waterfat boy
Lol dem fings in red even being slighly fattening....Your just pissed cuz ur one of dem skinny guys wid no muscle
Then your a fat c*nt...Otherwise you would no if you was gym you need to eat loads of food to bulk up....

boi...today i hadweetabixprotein shakerack of ribschicken n bacon sandwhichstrawberrieschicken pattiegrapesbannanaapplelamb chops n riceprotien shakeorangeyogurta few cups of waterfat boy
lol innitcome like that exploding man from monty pythonTTKK
is that you in the avi? you need to go to the gym mate. Start losing abit of weight
yeah im gonna put a picture of me struggling to get my trousers on as my avi on vip2.you're about as funny as bowell cancer. quit while you still have a shred of dignity.

jellof/fried/white ricechickenmeat - lamb/oxtail e.t.cpastatunafruit - apples, oranges, tangorines(sp?), bananacashew nutsi'm sure theres more

lol skinny isn't even in your vocabulary.More is though.

lol skinny isn't even in your vocabulary.More is though.
COOKIE MONSTRAR