PRO EVO (PS3)

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
reziw,i didnt have my 4mation loaded so i had 2 quit b4 the match startedim tryna invite u now but its not working..
wen u sed play later i thought u ment later tonight
na i meant now

Guest Sho Case
f*ck 5-4 cudnt f*ckin string an attack, pro was taking the piss but ishocase is king hes GREAT freekicks r nice too. i may have to start playing pro online again, i had to quit cos i broke one of my control pads.
yh my scholes 3kick was coldim on it matt,wont let me join ur match room though

Guest Sho Case
FFSBeat 5-4 after extra time, I was Chelsea he was Milan... I had 10 men too.f*ck*ng well tricky in and around the box.Good game.Sho, my clearance off the line was sick laugh.gif freekick was going top corner.
trust,i was pissedgood defending though

reziw come. dont duck from the champion from west.i bet u BARE time, u need to stop smoking that MOONROCK, ur no challenge. sit back down i'll tell u wen to stand up again
fam. u neva beat bare time.i beatu first match. then the other TWO matches were anything, close matches. 5-4 to u or something. but its nothing beat me with a diff team like tottenham n ill rate u.

Guest Sho Case
Good games, won none, but good games.
yh,ur footballing opinions r reflected in the WAY u play proif u get what i mean
Explain...Slow build up keep the ball kind of thing, like 1 2's and that etc...
yhlike in the sports room,u r all 4 good passing football but u also appreciate the uglier side of the gameu combine both well in ur style of play on prour possession game is sick

yh,ur footballing opinions r reflected in the WAY u play proif u get what i mean
yhlike in the sports room,u r all 4 good passing football but u also appreciate the uglier side of the gameu combine both well in ur style of play on prour possession game is sick
You wana play my bro, swear down, he is sick. Always ends the game with 65% possession.We'll have to play again init.

Guest Sho Case
You wana play my bro, swear down, he is sick. Always ends the game with 65% possession.We'll have to play again init.
yh i'll play u again b4 the end of the weeki would play ur bro now but im playing FMif hes not still on it lateee then i'll play another day

reziw come. dont duck from the champion from west.i bet u BARE time, u need to stop smoking that MOONROCK, ur no challenge. sit back down i'll tell u wen to stand up again
fam. u neva beat bare time.i beatu first match. then the other TWO matches were anything, close matches. 5-4 to u or something. but its nothing beat me with a diff team like tottenham n ill rate u.
i'll beat u with west ham u cheeky c*nt, lol. i yold u i wasnt playing properly. wen i lay guys out like GAMBINO (9-1) SKEMAR (7-2) ITSMURKURY (5-0) MACZMAN (5-1) im playing my best, if u think ur better than any of thoe guys ur smokin crack, swear down wen i was playin u i wasnt busting bare long shots n ting.

i'll beat u with west ham u cheeky c*nt, lol. i yold u i wasnt playing properly. wen i lay guys out like GAMBINO (9-1) SKEMAR (7-2) ITSMURKURY (5-0) MACZMAN (5-1) im playing my best, if u think ur better than any of thoe guys ur smokin crack, swear down wen i was playin u i wasnt busting bare long shots n ting.
lies.u were playing like it was worth money.i aint played none of them guys so i wouldnt no.only one that is better than u is prob s.case.wen u play me next, play proper then lol abaat not playin proper

lies.u were playing like it was worth money.i aint played none of them guys so i wouldnt no.only one that is better than u is prob s.case.wen u play me next, play proper then lol abaat not playin proper
i dnt understand why u wud lie like that, u even asked me why all the long shots n i told u im gna s ore a BANGER n put it on youtube im gna beat u 8-1 and make u quit in the 71st min n shocase is a f*ckin DON at the game. not unbeatable but hes DEFINITELY better than me, he took me back to school n showed me wots good