PRO EVO (PS3)

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REZIW FAM, WOT HAPPENED DER?LOOOOLABOUT 6-3 LUCKY WIN.MAN BEAT U SECOND TIME ROUND SO ITS NUFFIN72 POSSESION INNADIS. DUN NO U COULDNT DO ANYTHING AGAINST BARCA DAT TIME.YES IT WAS ME PLAYIN, Y WUD U THNIK ANY DIFFERENT?
Mans tryna say you was watchin instead of playin :D
never seen 72% before

REZIW FAM, WOT HAPPENED DER?LOOOOLABOUT 6-3 LUCKY WIN.MAN BEAT U SECOND TIME ROUND SO ITS NUFFIN72 POSSESION INNADIS. DUN NO U COULDNT DO ANYTHING AGAINST BARCA DAT TIME.YES IT WAS ME PLAYIN, Y WUD U THNIK ANY DIFFERENT?
Mans tryna say you was watchin instead of playin :D
never seen 72% before
Ive seen 78% couple times. I will fully hold the ball in midfield with Ronaldinho, Xavi and Henry til the other forwards stop d*cking about then its that killer ball time.

i just lose went from 813 ratings to 793. absolutely pissed one of dem games where nothing was going in. smhGIMME 2 HOURS LET ME GET A 10 GAME WINNING STREAK den i'll up the pic
I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE 50 GAMES + UNBEATEN ..THATS SICK ONLINE CAUSE BARE MADNESS HAPPENS IN LIKE EVERY GAME..U NEED ABIT OF LUCK SOMETIMES.

Guest F.O.S
pros long atmcant stand it makes me get to stressed and angrynot about geting caught up in the moment and breaking the love of my life aka ps3
whats ur psn. these new guys need to start introducing themselves.
LOL @ NEWREINCARNATED IS ME**POINTS TO SIG**

I CANT f*ck*ng BELIEVE THIS, HOW DO I LOSE TWO GAMES IN A ROW N SCORE 2 OWN GOALS. f*ck*ng JOKE
Unlucky man, its usually just cannonfodder online these times of the day (NOT INSINUATING), hate those matches where man dominates but the ball just wont go in, just bare crossbar and post even from freekicks.Ive only played like 63 matches and have won think its 51 ranked games so Im only ranked around the 6 or 7000 mark but the win percetage is reading high 70s so its going good. Hope to be toppin 80% before i get to a hundred games.Goals average is alot tho. 3.5 per game but conceeding 1.9 per.Let me get home and see if i can up a pickHow the hell is there not websites where you can link to your gamertag and get your profile from the PS3 like you can with the 360? Or am I mistaken?