SMH @ some White Gals PART II

Guest RBG

Shes adds me on msn @ about 11.30 shes half naked by 11.45....No self respect at all...buttazsketrh0.jpgloooolgb7.jpgsmhtk6.jpgHer parents should fly a bird for a creating that imoWhy would you even do that i dont understand shes not even met and after this diabolical dance routines and a buttaz face she never will...If i had a recorder i would have shown her tryna wine lyk a black gal wid a a big booty black chick an started sweating...Disclaimer : I had nothing else to do while stuff was downloading in the background so i fought id start a debate again to get the forum going...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRUVhakdshdkashdasdasdasdasdasdslook at her...How could you even let it get that far.
Bruv she was asking me i wanted to see more i said no striaght and blocked > delelted > delelted from deleted list standardIts sad to fink a black guy will probably plant his seed in her oneday

whats going on with her hair lol she looks like a eco warrier save the planet type personwhat do you say to these girls to get them to strip for you or do they just do it without any questions asked ?
i didnt even ask her she said she was already on cam to 3 other people...fuk nos who gave her my msn sum violation[black the ripper]girls act lyk slags and wonder why they get called gash[black the ripper]

Guest SKYSCRAPER
whats going on with her hair lol she looks like a eco warrier save the planet type personwhat do you say to these girls to get them to strip for you or do they just do it without any questions asked ?
i didnt even ask her she said she was already on cam to 3 other people...fuk nos who gave her my msn sum violation[black the ripper]girls act lyk slags and wonder why they get called gash[black the ripper]
Nah, grime lyrics ain't saving you now fam.You were sitting wanking while some Harry Hill with dreads looking breh was doing the butterfly on cam for you.Them self-endages there.

I sayI WANT TO SEE SOME c*nt SOME p*ssy AND SOME BUTTHOLE.But to you I'd add 'please?'.
0_21_biden_joe.jpg

I sayI WANT TO SEE SOME c*nt SOME p*ssy AND SOME BUTTHOLE.But to you I'd add 'please?'.
haha!