Location...location...location

Soca Junkie

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Just constantly in the next room to my girlfriends parents, with no locked door or anythin.Once we had sex in her moms bed while mer mom was in the livin room... =\It would have been so very over if we got caught mellow.gif ...

derelict cemetery in E3..Ants n sh*t all around, the grass was about 3ft high, cracked tombstones etc and it was opposite the Bow fly over motor way.It was grimey but i was a yung buck tryna get his leg-over so wat can I say...
LMAOYou are one sick guy.

derelict cemetery in E3..Ants n sh*t all around, the grass was about 3ft high, cracked tombstones etc and it was opposite the Bow fly over motor way.It was grimey but i was a yung buck tryna get his leg-over so wat can I say...
lol i kno wwere that Was...its been gone for YEARSSS...either your very old or when you did that you was Very young...lol

TOP DECK OF A DBLE DECKER, WITH PPL ON BOARD
omds i was on the 114 at about 10pm like last year nex thing i see on one double decker driving past was two heads mashin on top at the back...with people at the front...no shame i tell yah no shame.Cousin of sleep - Thats naughty...n so's ur ex... parents bed?? nah mate.

lol i kno wwere that Was...its been gone for YEARSSS...either your very old or when you did that you was Very young...lol
September 05Im on about the place kinda opposite Club Rose..The 108 stop is behind it

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
omds i was on the 114 at about 10pm like last year nex thing i see on one double decker driving past was two heads mashin on top at the back...with people at the front...no shame i tell yah no shame.Cousin of sleep - Thats naughty...n so's ur ex... parents bed?? nah mate.
sad.gif We were young n the moment took us...thoguh it was ON the bed, not underneath the covers or anything...we coulda got catch so easily lol, SO EASILY...its cool, I wont try that with you though...Unless you want to?

sad.gif We were young n the moment took us...thoguh it was ON the bed, not underneath the covers or anything...we coulda got catch so easily lol, SO EASILY...its cool, I wont try that with you though...Unless you want to?
LOL I refuse to mash in my house full stop.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol why?Its cool, my bedroom is niiiceBig arse double bed n everything...I never actually need to leave my room except for food & the bathroom..

lol why?Its cool, my bedroom is niiiceBig arse double bed n everything...I never actually need to leave my room except for food & the bathroom..
I get shook that anyone will walk in at any moment lol...I've dun it once and couldn't concentrate... never again.

I get shook that anyone will walk in at any moment lol...I've dun it once and couldn't concentrate... never again.
Exact sme. The one time i did it kept hearin ppl nxt door and kept thinking my mum ws guna walk in on me hammering some slosh from a few doors dwn... never risked it since!