Is this guy dumb

menace-II-society

lol @ finking cameras dont pick up on what skin colour you are..i will BATTTA Uany fassy who wud get his items confiscated on da roadside
arrow2.pngWho thought that?
Low catching feelings after i said your not funny in that over a thread and pussyole in the other one...He was going on like he was black tryna put on a ghetto accent and sh*t..Maybe somebody of your intelligence is not able to pick up on things like that so il low u.

Guest Vaseline
lol @ finking cameras dont pick up on what skin colour you are..i will BATTTA Uany fassy who wud get his items confiscated on da roadside
Low catching feelings after i said your not funny in that over a thread and pussyole in the other one...He was going on like he was black tryna put on a ghetto accent and sh*t..Maybe somebody of your intelligence is not able to pick up on things like that so il low u.
Ghetto accent?lolDidn't realise you had to be black to have a "ghetto accent"Where do you live btw?

Ghetto accent?lolDidn't realise you had to be black to have a "ghetto accent"Where do you live btw?
Skeen so how many asians and whites do you no who talk ''roadish'' and are not slewed if they try talk like the stereotypical black/mixd personPhailed..Were i live is irrelevant.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol.the guy had some bars though.lol @ the buck teeth/horse part.man would still get a bullet to the temple, bullet to the beam
Stop saying that, you're annoying me.It doesn't even make sense.

Skeen so how many asians and whites do you no who talk ''roadish'' and are not slewed if they try talk like the stereotypical black/mixd personPhailed..Were i live is irrelevant.
lets b honest we all know wot bane is sayin